Minella Indo 33/1 and 14/1
    TopoftheGame 25/1
    Champ 12/1
    Allaho 20/1

Champion hurdle:
    Saldier 25/1

Queen Mother:
    Fakir Doudaries 25/1
    Fakir Doudaries 43/1 with rollover over 2.5s on Belarusian football for price push
    Put the Kettle On 35/1 with same rollovers as above

Ryanair:
    Riders on the Storm 27

Stayers:
    Thyme Hill 16/1

Fakir/Thyme Hill/Minella Indo doubles/patent/treb.
    Permed several others (singles) in multis too.

Shiskin 5/1 Arkle and Benie 9/2 Mares each way double
    Fakir Doudaries 25/1 Defi du Sueil 14/1 ew double
    Fakir 25/1 Defi 16/1 Shiskin 5/1 ew patent/treble

Envoi Allen to win 2020 Bally and 2021 Champion Hurdle 50/1

TopoftheGame to win 2020 Ladbrokes and 2021 Gold Cup 150/1

Envoi Allen, Goshen and TopoftheGame to win any race 250/1

Goshen, Defi and Envoi Allen all to win any race 125/1

Goshen, Envoi Allen and Ferny Hollow to win any race 100/1

Malone Road, Envoi Allen any race, Easysland XC 100/1

Shiskin, Goshen, Easysland 80/1

Benie, Envoi Allen and Shiskin all to win any race 50/1

Shishkin (Arkle) Abacadabras (champ hurdle) Envoi Allen (any) all to win 200/1
    Last edited by Istabraq; 1st April 2020 at 09:22 AM.

Professional Fat Jockey Saxon Warrior's Avatar
    Ista, I like the Fakir D angle for the Champion Chase.

I have backed Put The Kettle On for the Champion Chase at 33's as soon as the market went up for the Champion Chase, as I believe that price was an insult to a very good Arkle winner.

With Fakir D being the only one to get within 20 lengths of PTKO, in the race that almost always throws up key challengers for next years Champion Chase, then for me, the same thoughts apply.

I would rather back Fakir D and PTKO for the QMCC 2021, than any horse that either ran in it this year, or was withdrawn through injury and couldnt compete this year.

I see all three horses close up in the RSA are being thought of as leading players for the Gold Cup, it is surprising the same doesn't seem to being pushed harder for the QMCC, so pressing the advantage by supporting Fakir D and PTKO makes good sense to me.

Professional Fat Jockey (Moderator) Istabraq's Avatar
    Yeah I could make a case for Chacun but chances are Altior’s age will prevent him from adding to his festival CV, the rest for me are substandard so you have to look at this years Arkle for next years guide.
    I haven’t dismissed PTKO, I just made Fakir an unfortunate loser in that he wouldn’t have had the best of preps and that mistake 2 out was the difference.

I suspect if they all make March fit and in form then the market might look something like:
    Chacun 9/4
    Fakir 3/1
    PTKO 5/1
    Altior 6/1
    10/1 bar

25/1 Fakir just looks too big

JP has never shied away from pitting his horses against each other but with Fakir in his ownership it really makes no sense to send Defi here when Defi would be a very warm order for a Ryanair...

Professional Fat Jockey Saxon Warrior's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    Yeah I could make a case for Chacun but chances are Altior’s age will prevent him from adding to his festival CV, the rest for me are substandard so you have to look at this years Arkle for next years guide.
    I haven’t dismissed PTKO, I just made Fakir an unfortunate loser in that he wouldn’t have had the best of preps and that mistake 2 out was the difference.

I suspect if they all make March fit and in form then the market might look something like:
    Chacun 9/4
    Fakir 3/1
    PTKO 5/1
    Altior 6/1
    10/1 bar

25/1 Fakir just looks too big

JP has never shied away from pitting his horses against each other but with Fakir in his ownership it really makes no sense to send Defi here when Defi would be a very warm order for a Ryanair...
    Defi = Ryanair 2021
    He beat nothing up-and-coming of note in this seasons 2M division, and it was only the decision to switch Altior up in trip that led to Defi’s 2M campaign this season. Can’t see that being repeated and being successful at the Fez.