Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Flat Racing - Thoughts please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a bet placed some time in summer last year for the 2000 Guineas this year. The horse isn't going to run however, as the date of the race has changed, am I right in thinking they should void the bet over chat? Staked with Hills

Comment

• Originally posted by Another Value Loser View Post
      I have a bet placed some time in summer last year for the 2000 Guineas this year. The horse isn't going to run however, as the date of the race has changed, am I right in thinking they should void the bet over chat? Staked with Hills
      No it would only be void if it was ran at a different course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crolwey113 View Post
        Good spot Crowley. Can't see him sending 5 over to Newmarket though? Hard to know where they'll all rock up

Comment

• Originally posted by WADDY View Post
          Good spot Crowley. Can't see him sending 5 over to Newmarket though? Hard to know where they'll all rock up
          He'll need a few to block Pinatubo in won't he? Tactics will play a massive part as usual, the more horses he puts in the more of a hand he has to play. Imagine try set it up for Arizona...

Comment

• Three-Day Final Decs are out now (from 11am) for Mondays Newcastle Card.
            "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• The punt on Vatican City continues, shorter than Armory with some firms now. Royal Lytham 70 on the exchange for Newmarket, 14 for the Irish 2000. This Vatican city must be working the house down at Ballydoyle but I have totally missed the price now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WADDY View Post
                The punt on Vatican City continues, shorter than Armory with some firms now. Royal Lytham 70 on the exchange for Newmarket, 14 for the Irish 2000. This Vatican city must be working the house down at Ballydoyle but I have totally missed the price now.
                Yes WADDY the punt has continued since the news broke, and Armorys move is just as strong. Reading the comments Aiden said Vatican is still a bit heavy but a horse to look forward to and he’s a possible for the Irish. He also said Armory is a strong possibility for the Irish.

Comment

• I know there has been a lot of love for Brentford Hope on here. He’s 10/1 for Irish Derby if anyone is interested.

Comment

• No guineas for Threat, straight to Ascot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceiskey View Post
                      I know there has been a lot of love for Brentford Hope on here. He’s 10/1 for Irish Derby if anyone is interested.
                      Is that the target PIK? It wasn't a race I was considering him for to be honest

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        Is that the target PIK? It wasn't a race I was considering him for to be honest
                        I just read the race has crossed their minds but nothing set in stone.

Comment

• .....been advised to have a very small e/w interest in Reshabar at Deauville on Monday, currently 33-1 outsider of the field.

Comment

• Confirmed by Government that Racing can start on Monday.
                            "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Great news SW.

Tony Calvin probably done his bollocks again. He was laying it at 1.17 earlier today.

Comment

• Contrail very impressive in the Japan derby. Looks like he's staying in Japan this year, could be an Arc bet for 2021.

Comment

Working...
                                X