Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2021 - Ante Post Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the message in full....

Thanks for getting back in touch with us. Apologies for not having heard back from us as of yet. I've been able to find the following update with regards to the escalation we raised for you, which would read out the following:

"We are aware of some inconsistencies with our card reading tool post the UK credit card ban on April 14th.

While some cards are being read as credit cards in our back end we are working on a fix but this may be a long term project and unfortunately, this won't be a short term workaround.

The customer will need to be guided to other payment methods for the time being.". -

Comment

• Join us for day four of the Cheltenham Festival on Racing Post Live with the Betfair Exchange with Dave Orton, Ross Brierley, Bruce Millington and Neil Hubba...

Racing Post live stream for all four days of the festival.

Someone has probably mentioned these before, but I've just watched all four days. Gold cup day link above.
      Skipping to each race.
      Very funny watching Dave Orton mostly.
      Never knew they did these before, normally watch in the house on Wed & Thur each year and will watch this live next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerRolllllll View Post
        They are best....but my advice would be not to abuse concession....and try to keep account open by other bets, etc
        Well i just ripped someone a new asshole at 365 as since march i get one race and not the next and every time im told its ATR streams. Fucked if im placing a bet and cant watch the fucking thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyOtfjXkMI8&t=337s

Someone has probably mentioned these before, but I've just watched all four days. Gold cup day link above.
          Skipping to each race.
          Never knew they did these before, normally watch in the house on Wed & Thur each year and will watch this live next year.
          Assuming it's better coverage than ITV, a given...

so you rate it better than RTV?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

RTV have the quickest pictures live Pictures I believe, which is important for in-running antepost gets.
            "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Considering I probably spend 300+ days a year on Cheltenham, having things come down to 'in-play' would be pretty intense.

I can count on my hand the number of in-play bets I've placed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

When they are watching the races - Yes.
                They behave like punters in a Pub.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyOtfjXkMI8&t=337s

Skipping to each race.
                  Just watched the Triumph. Their reactions were brilliant, and very similar to mine at the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                    Just watched the Triumph. Their reactions were brilliant, and very similar to mine at the time
                    Watched this too FM, Bruce Millington done well to keep it to one f**k as I was chucking out plenty more at the time

Comment

• Hills have trimmed SIR GERHARD into 25/1 from 33s Bumper, skybet took race down so must be looking.
                      However Sir Gerhard can still be backed at 33s on the Cheltz special bets

Comment

• Originally posted by IstabraqBarRegular View Post
                        Hills have trimmed SIR GERHARD into 25/1 from 33s Bumper, skybet took race down so must be looking.
                        However Sir Gerhard can still be backed at 33s on the Cheltz special bets
                        Its 33/1 with 365 and with cashout

Comment

• ....Escaria Ten @ 27-1 (with boost) might be of interest in Hills any race market. Often highlighted on here, it’s 33-1 for the NH Chase but there are other options.
                          Last edited by Eggs; 14 May 2020, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Anyone interested in Quilxios for next year might be interested that the second from his debut, Yes Indeed, runs at Autueil on Saturday for Macaire. Obviously Quilxios now with Cheveley and is with Gordon I believe. It's 20 for any race with Hills, which would cover the Boodles as well just in case. His debut is worth a view.
                            Last edited by WADDY; 14 May 2020, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WADDY View Post
                              Anyone interested in Quilxios for next year might be interested that the second from his debut, Yes Indeed, runs at Autueil on Saturday for Macaire. Obviously Quilxios now with Cheveley and is with Gordon I believe. It's 20 for any race with Hills, which would cover the Boodles as well just in case. His debut is worth a view.
                              Definitely. He’s on my diary page as one for the shortlist. Cheveley aren’t messing about with their NH purchases.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                                Definitely. He’s on my diary page as one for the shortlist. Cheveley aren’t messing about with their NH purchases.
                                They really aint messing..ive backed it for the triumph but only a small stake so not arsed if it doesnt turn up there i may fly into the any race market though!

Comment

Working...
                                X