Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Eggs's Avatar
    ....given what he says in his ‘stable tour’, perhaps Entoucas for JoB;

‘He has multiple entries (for Cheltenham) but wouldn’t be sure to get in any at this stage. I think he is capable of competing in a big handicap but whether he gets his chance to show it at Cheltenham remains to be seen.’

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Redbridge's Avatar
    The days of getting a sly stone in hand are disappearing and making this almost impossible.

I did Mack the man yesterday , for a bit of fun.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Eggs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs View Post
    ....given what he says in his ‘stable tour’, perhaps Entoucas for JoB;

‘He has multiple entries (for Cheltenham) but wouldn’t be sure to get in any at this stage. I think he is capable of competing in a big handicap but whether he gets his chance to show it at Cheltenham remains to be seen.’
    ...both JoB horses, Front View and Entoucas remain after today’s declaration stage, both JP McManus owned. Based on my post above, I had a small interest yesterday in Entoucas for the Imperial Cup @ 20-1, it’s a sea of blue today and a best priced 11-1. Definitely appears a move for it.

It’s got 3 Festival entries (Coral Cup, County Hurdle, Martin Pipe). Bits of blue for it in the County, although shortest price in the Pipe.

I could, however, be barking up the wrong tree.
    Last edited by Eggs; 2nd March 2020 at 06:47 PM.

Apprentice Fat Jockey (3lb claim)
    Main Fact hosed up today, very impressive as he just keeps finding, gets a 4lb penalty for Saturday. Was 20's.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Pendil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs View Post
    ...both JoB horses, Front View and Entoucas remain after today’s declaration stage, both JP McManus owned. Based on my post above, I had a small interest yesterday in Entoucas for the Imperial Cup @ 20-1, it’s a sea of blue today and a best priced 11-1. Definitely appears a move for it.

It’s got 3 Festival entries (Coral Cup, County Hurdle, Martin Pipe). Bits of blue for it in the County, although shortest price in the Pipe.

I could, however, be barking up the wrong tree.
    As far as I know Entoucas is going to IC (may go for the double in County if he wins). Front View is their plunge horse for the Martin Pipe and they don't want a 5lb penalty.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Pendil's Avatar
    From what Carl Llewelyn said at Haydock last night it could be that Sir Valentine may be attempting the double.

Professional Fat Jockey FaugheenTheMachine's Avatar
    Christopher Wood not running in this? Big drifter this morning

Apprentice Fat Jockey (5lb claim) Tangodelta's Avatar
    Skybet are 14/1 for any horse to do this double. Takes the guess work out of trying to figure out if there is a plot horse

Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) Old Vic's Avatar
    Decs today ?