Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Imperial Cup/Festival plot horse;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial Cup/Festival plot horse;

There’s normally one that’s being lined up for the Imperial Cup/Cheltenham bonus.

Given Pipe likes to have a punt at this, perhaps Eden de Houx or Leoncavallo (switched from Dr Pritchard). Not sure if there’s a market for the double, but perhaps worth a play at this stage.

Evan Williams is giving it a shot with Mack The Man

Comment

Originally posted by Eggs View Post
      There’s normally one that’s being lined up for the Imperial Cup/Cheltenham bonus.

Given Pipe likes to have a punt at this, perhaps Eden de Houx or Leoncavallo (switched from Dr Pritchard). Not sure if there’s a market for the double, but perhaps worth a play at this stage.
      Mack the Man is definitely being teed up by Evan Williams for the double and needs the penalty from winning the Imperial to get into the County.
      I like Bullionaire as a bet for the Imperial and maybe a doubler.

Comment

Sorry Jackie watching the football as well and distracted

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
          Evan Williams is giving it a shot with Mack The Man
          Without doubt - looks the obvious one

Comment

Mack The Man article

Comment

Possibly

Countister statistics and form. View results and future entries as well as statistics by course, race type and prize money.

Comment

There is absolutely no chance any of the sub standard english/welsh trainers have anything lined up for this and cheltenham

Zero chance, David Pipe especially. He massively under performs with what he has, never mind a plot horse any more.

Evan Williams too, zero chance of him plotting anything up for Cheltenham.

Comment

Don’t know about festival plots but if you back Mack The Man and Christopher Wood in this is be surprised if you don’t have the winner

Comment

If he can get in at the bottom, I like the look of Shakem Uparry. Potential related double opportunity for anyone (Kev?) who hasn’t got Shiskin in their book and wants to?

Comment

....given what he says in his ‘stable tour’, perhaps Entoucas for JoB;

‘He has multiple entries (for Cheltenham) but wouldn’t be sure to get in any at this stage. I think he is capable of competing in a big handicap but whether he gets his chance to show it at Cheltenham remains to be seen.’

Comment

The days of getting a sly stone in hand are disappearing and making this almost impossible.

Comment

I did Mack the man yesterday , for a bit of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                            ....given what he says in his ‘stable tour’, perhaps Entoucas for JoB;

‘He has multiple entries (for Cheltenham) but wouldn’t be sure to get in any at this stage. I think he is capable of competing in a big handicap but whether he gets his chance to show it at Cheltenham remains to be seen.’
                            ...both JoB horses, Front View and Entoucas remain after today’s declaration stage, both JP McManus owned. Based on my post above, I had a small interest yesterday in Entoucas for the Imperial Cup @ 20-1, it’s a sea of blue today and a best priced 11-1. Definitely appears a move for it.

It’s got 3 Festival entries (Coral Cup, County Hurdle, Martin Pipe). Bits of blue for it in the County, although shortest price in the Pipe.

I could, however, be barking up the wrong tree.
                            Last edited by Eggs; 2 March 2020, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Main Fact hosed up today, very impressive as he just keeps finding, gets a 4lb penalty for Saturday. Was 20's.

Comment

Working...
                              X