Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Could Coronavirus cancel the Festival?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
    For me they’re either panicking, being over dramatic or just filling in air time with nonsense.
    For Cheltenham to be cancelled we’d have to be in total lockdown where every pub, restaurant and office is closed and public services come to a standstill to limit travel.

Chin up, it’s not happening...
    Blake and Calvin, two people who like attention. Useless filler - nap.

Comment

Ireland rugby game in serious doubt this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        Ireland rugby game in serious doubt this weekend.
        The Irish Department of Health has recommended that the Ireland v Italy Six Nations game not go ahead due to coronavirus fears.

Comment

The Irish Department of Health has recommended that the Ireland v Italy Six Nations game not go ahead due to coronavirus fears.
          That is good news,it must be off,too many risks for that one to go ahead.

Comment

Is that mainly because of it being against Italy?

I'd prefer it not to break out in Ireland, I must say!

Comment

Is it possible to block a thread, as this one is giving me shortness of breath.

I've just been through my larder and burnt all Italian based food products and a bottle of Soy Sauce.

FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Quevega View Post

I've just been through my larder and burnt all Italian based food products and a bottle of Soy Sauce.

FFS.
                Poured all the Peroni away?

Comment

FFS.
                  Brill,funny as

Comment

Poured all the Peroni away?
                    Me too
                    Tasted great mmm ��

Comment

Does that mean Frankie Dettori won't be allowed to attend the Festival ??.

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                        Does that mean Frankie Dettori won't be allowed to attend the Festival ??.
                        Or Francesca

Comment

Or Francesca
                          I think we would make an exception for Franny

Comment

May consider selling face masks in jockey colours. Scarfs caught on over the last few years. Might be some money in that this year. Can set up at the gates alongside the ticket touts.
                            Long bitcoin, long gold, long silver, long g/s opening day Cheltenham Festival

Comment

They have a market for it on the exchange now 1.35 for it to go ahead 2.76 for no tbh I wasn’t too pleased when I seen no at such a big price, I thought there was zero chance of it not going ahead now I’m panicking

Comment

Originally posted by Pio McNutsky View Post
                                They have a market for it on the exchange now 1.35 for it to go ahead 2.76 for no tbh I wasn’t too pleased when I seen no at such a big price, I thought there was zero chance of it not going ahead now I’m panicking
                                Bet it's a highly liquid market, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X