Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Related Yankee ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Related Yankee ideas

I don't put enough life-changers on.
    I don't really put enough year-changers on

That fella won a million from backing 7 Nicky Henderson horses.... I always find myself trying to link things together with some sort of rule that's never really backed up.... it just seems too random to not have a theme though, right?

Hendo Hotpots
    Shishkin, Epatante, Altior, Champ, Santini?

Mullins Millions:
    Asterion Forlonge, Cash Back, Cilaos Emery, Benie, Carefully Selected, Chacun Pour Soi, Appreciate it, Allaho, Min, Al Boum Photo

Giggi Gold Mine:
    Abacadabras, Notebook, Champange Classic, Battleoverdoyen, Tiger Roll, Fury Road, Delta Work

Let's have some ideas....

Donnelly Doe
    NRNB.... 1685/1
    Shishkin (Supreme), Asterion Forlonge (Ballymore), The Big Getaway (Albert Bartlett), Al Boum Photo (Gold Cup)

I like it

Comment

Patent of Murphy's

Brewinupastorm (Arkle), Thomas Darby (Champion Hurdle), Itchy Feet (JLT)
      Long bitcoin, long gold, long silver, long g/s opening day Cheltenham Festival

Comment

....I’ll be backing anything Joseph O’Brien runs. I can see him having a couple of winners, so a multiple when targets are clear will be on my agenda.

Hd Bromhead and Skelton are other considerations for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggs View Post
          ....I’ll be backing anything Joseph O’Brien runs. I can see him having a couple of winners, so a multiple when targets are clear will be on my agenda.

Hd Bromhead and Skelton are other considerations for me.
          Can't remember if you mentioned in Skybet thread Eggs, but both 2 or more winners 14s still there I think. HDB and JOB. Then think its 8a HDB and Skelton

Comment

Tizzard:

Fiddlerontheroof, The Big Breakaway, Copperhead, Slate House (assuming they go different races), Lostintranslation

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
              Can't remember if you mentioned in Skybet thread Eggs, but both 2 or more winners 14s still there I think. HDB and JOB. Then think its 8a HDB and Skelton
              ...I did, Matey. A price on the 3 of them getting more than one winner would be interesting!!

Comment

I’ve done a few trainer trebles

Shinskin champ santini

Min appreciate it al Boum

Comment

Davys Dollars

The Storyteller (Pertemps), Coeur Sublime (Champ Hurdle), Delta Work (Gold Cup), Envoi Allen (Ballymore)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    Donnelly Doe
                    NRNB.... 1685/1
                    Shishkin (Supreme), Asterion Forlonge (Ballymore), The Big Getaway (Albert Bartlett), Al Boum Photo (Gold Cup)

I like it
                    My brother done a donnelly place bet through sky bet, it’s still on site now at lower odds.

Al Boum photo
                    Shishkin
                    Forlonge
                    Big getaway
                    Melon

All to place at 100/1 - that was a good couple of months back and best price 22/1 on sky bet now. Wish I’d of backed it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                      ...I did, Matey. A price on the 3 of them getting more than one winner would be interesting!!
                      Or a combined 5? Maybe someone could request it?

Did you get on the boost JOB to have at least 1, 9/2? think it was a restricted max bet though. This was about 5/6 months ago!

Sorry to clog up the topic..

I will probably do a HDB yankee. Have most covered and have him in few specials but no harm cheering them in in another!

Notebook
                      Minella Indo
                      A Plus Tard
                      Chris Dream (to try and bump up a bit?)

Comment

Skelton Selection:
                        Maire Banrigh (Arkle), Protekorat (Coral Cup), Beakstown (Northern trust) & Allmankind (Triumph) - 25,525/1 1pt on the nose with Hills.

Comment

I am reminded of earlier in the year a few people got taken to Ascot and asked me my tips. I suggested for a bit of fun to yankee up a jockey's rides and suggested Ryan Moore.

Frankie then did a madness riding a four timer. No one gave me credit for the insight

Comment

Originally posted by JrowN20 View Post
                            Davys Dollars

The Storyteller (Pertemps), Coeur Sublime (Champ Hurdle), Delta Work (Gold Cup), Envoi Allen (Ballymore)
                            Taking the trend that backing Davy blind is profitable, I backed all his rides in 2019. Guess what happened

Comment

My W.P.Mullins L.31 from january is now a yankee unfortunately.
                              1. saldier.
                              2. b.d.d - 11-8. mares.
                              3. c.selected - 5-1 . n.h.chs.
                              4. c.p.s. - 4-1. ch chs.
                              5. a.b.p - 9-2. g.cup.

Comment

Working...
                              X