Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs View Post
    ...interesting that when pushed for a festival ante-post selection, Sporting Life’s Ben Linfoot went for Pic D’orhy in this.

Of all the horses in all the world.
    Can deffinatly see why. 2miles is undoubtaby his trip. Travelled very nicely last time and did what they wanted.

Exactky like the same connections malaya who won the imperial cup, after being ran over further the time before, even though shes an out and out 2 miler.

However, I'd worry he'd go there and not the county.

[QUOTE=Scooby91;140538]Can deffinatly see why. 2miles is undoubtaby his trip. Travelled very nicely last time and did what they wanted.

Exactky like the same connections malaya who won the imperial cup, after being ran over further the time before, even though shes an out and out 2 miler.

...I’ve got Pic D’orhy any race but it did encourage me to have a little interest @ 33-1 (cash back) in this. Funny, I once had a chat with Linfoot and he told me his ante-post selections were useless (unlike his Friday night tips for Saturday). But, Pic D’orhy for this was particularly left field.

I imagine the Imperial Cup still carries the bonus. Perhaps it’s being lined up for the double.
    Last edited by Eggs; 24th January 2020 at 06:59 PM.

Ante Post Tipping Comp - 2020 winner TigerRolllllll's Avatar
    Mohaayed at 5os looks good ew for a dabble

Hcap mark now close to 2 years ago when Bridget won him......tgink will go off shorter

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Outlaw's Avatar
    Seemed to recall someone mentioning Apples Shakira at some stage, on Hendos Unibet blog when asked he says she's back in Ireland and will get covered in Due course so don't sound like she will race again.

Fat Jockey (speaks confidently & with clarity) Splinterboy82's Avatar
    My early fancy for this is entered in the same novice hurdle as Shishkin at Sandown on Sat...pleased to see an entry post PN fly jabs & hoping he only goes up a couple of lbs to support defo getting in:

Flic Ou Voyou

Got this added to SB NRNB market - introduced at 40/1.

Track experience from last yrs red hot bumper, stand out novice form from Wincanton earlier this season, will appreciate a fast run 2 miles, should sneak in the bottom for a trainer who has previous in the race & where novices / lightly raced hurdlers have done well down the years. Can’t get much on with them but a bit nice & early NRNB is a good point to start for me on this race. I’d imagine following the big DRF hcap hurdle (former Schweppes?) at the weekend & once the novices shake out, this will still look ok so happy with an opening 40s

Apprentice Fat Jockey (3lb claim) Ribocco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterboy82 View Post
    My early fancy for this is entered in the same novice hurdle as Shishkin at Sandown on Sat...pleased to see an entry post PN fly jabs & hoping he only goes up a couple of lbs to support defo getting in:

Flic Ou Voyou

Track experience from last yrs red hot bumper, stand out novice form from Wincanton earlier this season, will appreciate a fast run 2 miles, should sneak in the bottom for a trainer who has previous in the race & where novices / lightly raced hurdlers have done well down the years. Can’t get much on with them but a bit nice & early NRNB is a good point to start for me on this race. I’d imagine following the big DRF hcap hurdle (former Schweppes?) at the weekend & once the novices shake out, this will still look ok so happy with an opening 40s
    Good work. Small stakes for me too but hey ho nothing to lose. He has been in my tracker for a while.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Pendil's Avatar

Flic Ou Voyou

Great spot SB. I would be surprised if Shiskin takes up this option so quick after his last run (17 days) . So might be even easier to hide in open view. Amazingly well handicapped and have done 1pt. ew with Sky at the 40/1

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Stormez's Avatar

Flic Ou Voyou

Track experience from last yrs red hot bumper, stand out novice form from Wincanton earlier this season, will appreciate a fast run 2 miles, should sneak in the bottom for a trainer who has previous in the race & where novices / lightly raced hurdlers have done well down the years. Canít get much on with them but a bit nice & early NRNB is a good point to start for me on this race. Iíd imagine following the big DRF hcap hurdle (former Schweppes?) at the weekend & once the novices shake out, this will still look ok so happy with an opening 40s
    Some form lines for a 130 horse!

I'd really fancy edwardstone here of 142 should they decide to go down the handicap route.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Gem1304's Avatar
    Any chance of Coko Beach coming here? Only priced up with Unibet at 25s at the moment. Been tried over further pretty unsuccessfully.