Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Professional Fat Jockey Rhinestone_Cowboy's Avatar
    FM any thoughts on our Tedham bets for this race?

Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) Faugheen_Machine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    FM any thoughts on our Tedham bets for this race?
    I was massively disappointed with him at Warwick. He didn't get the best of rides and was hampered by a faller but he should still have finished in the 6 if he was going to be a player in this.

He is so bloody slow, much slower than I thought he was. In an ideal world, they'd have another crack at a qualifier and ride him prominently. I'd love to see jonjo jnr ride him too.

Not sure where the remaining qualifiers are but I've almost given up hope to be honest.

Professional Fat Jockey Rhinestone_Cowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    I was massively disappointed with him at Warwick. He didn't get the best of rides and was hampered by a faller but he should still have finished in the 6 if he was going to be a player in this.

He is so bloody slow, much slower than I thought he was. In an ideal world, they'd have another crack at a qualifier and ride him prominently. I'd love to see jonjo jnr ride him too.

Not sure where the remaining qualifiers are but I've almost given up hope to be honest.
    Cheers pal, exactly where I thought we were at after the last race. Betslip screwed up and nearly ready to be fired to the bin, just not quite yet

Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) Faugheen_Machine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    Cheers pal, exactly where I thought we were at after the last race. Betslip screwed up and nearly ready to be fired to the bin, just not quite yet
    Before Warwick I was thinking Pertemps this season, NH Chase next but doesn't look like he's going to progress as I'd hoped.

not too far Barry

Professional Fat Jockey (and self-proclaimed Voice of Reason) Quevega's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo View Post
    not too far Barry
    Just said same on my bet thread

Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    Just said same on my bet thread
    133 before that so should just get in.

Professional Fat Jockey (and self-proclaimed Voice of Reason) Quevega's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo View Post
    133 before that so should just get in.
    He'll get at least 6lb for that (maybe more) as it looked obvious he was well above that mark.
    The danger is him being hit with 11 or 12lb

He'll get at least 6lb for that (maybe more) as it looked obvious he was well above that mark.
    140 would be workable.

Apprentice Fat Jockey (5lb claim)
    If I was handicapper it would get about 12lb rise. Pulled all race up to last hurdle after which for some reason(wink, wink) he took a slight pull. Then rousted to win cosily. Especially as it was his handicap and season debut. He has laughed at the opposition there.