Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24
  1. #21
    Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Rhinestone_Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    948
    FM any thoughts on our Tedham bets for this race?

  2. #22
    Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) Faugheen_Machine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    FM any thoughts on our Tedham bets for this race?
    I was massively disappointed with him at Warwick. He didn't get the best of rides and was hampered by a faller but he should still have finished in the 6 if he was going to be a player in this.

    He is so bloody slow, much slower than I thought he was. In an ideal world, they'd have another crack at a qualifier and ride him prominently. I'd love to see jonjo jnr ride him too.

    Not sure where the remaining qualifiers are but I've almost given up hope to be honest.

  3. #23
    Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Rhinestone_Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    948
    Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    I was massively disappointed with him at Warwick. He didn't get the best of rides and was hampered by a faller but he should still have finished in the 6 if he was going to be a player in this.

    He is so bloody slow, much slower than I thought he was. In an ideal world, they'd have another crack at a qualifier and ride him prominently. I'd love to see jonjo jnr ride him too.

    Not sure where the remaining qualifiers are but I've almost given up hope to be honest.
    Cheers pal, exactly where I thought we were at after the last race. Betslip screwed up and nearly ready to be fired to the bin, just not quite yet

  4. #24
    Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) Faugheen_Machine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    Cheers pal, exactly where I thought we were at after the last race. Betslip screwed up and nearly ready to be fired to the bin, just not quite yet
    Before Warwick I was thinking Pertemps this season, NH Chase next but doesn't look like he's going to progress as I'd hoped.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •