Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Apprentice Fat Jockey (3lb claim) Penzance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendil View Post
    Important to note that Ronald suffered an over reach in his last chase. Don't know how serious it was, but would await entries before maybe tying up cash
    Cheers Pendil. Have been on him for this for a while so am invested anyway. Will hold off before anymore goes on though!

Champion Fat Jockey (Moderator) Kevloaf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodkatini View Post
    Worry is he hasn't finished any race the way you would expect a potential cheltenham winner to. Looks like has a physical problem to me. Would expect to travel well, be bang there coming to the last and come about 6th. There will be plenty of others finding loads up that hill.

Obviously well handicapped on old form though, so can see why it appeals to some.
    Yeah could very well be right.

As I've said before, the previous festival winner over C&D angle is one I'll always give consideration to, and at 33/1 I think that's worth a go.

If I was only going to back 1 in the race, Kilbricken Storm wouldn't be it..... but I'm not in that position

Professional Fat Jockey BigChaang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodkatini View Post
    Worry is he hasn't finished any race the way you would expect a potential cheltenham winner to.
    ... Apart from the Albert Bartlett novice hurdle - 2018 Cheltenham festival .. Kilbricken storm