Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Professional Fat Jockey jack1092's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
    I love this.

I am stopping assessing the Irish and UK handicapper for Chosen Mate, and leaving in to the Irish rating to come out on Monday.

Now to check on the Trials Day markets, ready to go across to Chelters on Friday.
    Haha!

Over to the weekend thread i presume then! Will have a look tomorrow

Professional Fat Jockey (and self-proclaimed Voice of Reason) quevega's Avatar
    I love this.

I am stopping assessing the Irish and UK handicapper for Chosen Mate, and leaving in to the Irish rating to come out on Monday.

Now to check on the Trials Day markets, ready to go across to Chelters on Friday.
    Thank fuck for that.

Professional Fat Jockey Saxon Warrior's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    Thank fuck for that.
    Completely agree, I’ve been hammering into the Racing Post website for ages, and watching Wolves v Liverpool at the same time.

Completely agree, I’ve been hammering into the Racing Post website for ages, and watching Wolves v Liverpool at the same time.
    exactly same, hard to focus.

Keep an eye on Burbank in the Sky Bet tomorrow. Goes off 145.

Finished just ahead of Kemboy in the 2017 Neptune and looks progressive as a chaser. If he goes well but fades in the last half mile, this race could suit. Of course, his season might be all about tomorrow.

Professional Fat Jockey ComplyOrDie's Avatar
    Dunvegan only 139 in Ireland, he'll likely get in with the UK tax and could be one for a step up in trip.

I've added him at 27.63/1 any race.

Professional Fat Jockey jack1092's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Dunvegan only 139 in Ireland, he'll likely get in with the UK tax and could be one for a step up in trip.

I've added him at 27.63/1 any race.
    Interesting shout

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Stormez's Avatar
    Anyone agree that Dayrann De Carjac might have a squeak in this at 33/1? Beat Pym giving him 5lbs earlier in the season admittedly over a trip too short for Pym.
    Followed that up with a good run behind Champ & Black Op where he was right there till the last. Given a sighter at the Cheltenham fences in the dipper last time & has been dropped a pound for that to 145 so no problem getting in.
    Has previously run well at Cheltenham when moving into contention in the 2018 Greatwood before coming to grief.
    Not heard anything mentioned of him so not certain this is the target, but his grade 2 form makes me think this would be a good place to make his handicap debut!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormez View Post
    Anyone agree that Dayrann De Carjac might have a squeak in this at 33/1? Beat Pym giving him 5lbs earlier in the season admittedly over a trip too short for Pym.
    Followed that up with a good run behind Champ & Black Op where he was right there till the last. Given a sighter at the Cheltenham fences in the dipper last time & has been dropped a pound for that to 145 so no problem getting in.
    Has previously run well at Cheltenham when moving into contention in the 2018 Greatwood before coming to grief.
    Not heard anything mentioned of him so not certain this is the target, but his grade 2 form makes me think this would be a good place to make his handicap debut!
    I do, cos I've already backed him.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Stormez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    I do, cos I've already backed him.
    Hope you’re right then & I haven’t put the mockers on your bet!