Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheltenham Novice Chase View Post
    Do you think Theatre of War will make the cut? With a field size of 22 and being 28th on the official rating he probably will but it might be a bit touch and go. Thoughts?
    Originally posted by Quevega View Post
    100 per cent. yes
    You wouldn't lose your money if he didn't get in anyway, even without NRNB - if 'didn't get in'

Comment

• Originally posted by nortonscoin200 View Post
      OOps, apologies SW I stand corrected.
      Watched the Christmas race with TOW and Tronador in, TOW seemed to have improved a fair bit, and travelled and jumped well.
      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Another tipster called Long Run has just put Theatre of War up too - makes some good points in his youtube video

Comment

• Declan Phelan, very respected P2P guru, has also put up TOW after the work at Leopardstown yesterday evening

Comment

• That lad is great, very underrated

Comment

• Where can declan phelans selections be found?

Comment

• Theatre of War now a best priced 16/1

Comment

• Something going on with tow? Some red for him on oddschecker and and not many bookies have him priced up?

Comment

• He's still in.

Hitman, Fujimoto Fyler and Rowland Ward noticeable scratchings.

Comment

• He's still in.

Hitman, Fujimoto Fyler and Rowland Ward noticeable scratchings.

Comment

• Theatre Of War number 22 I think, Tronador will need a few more taken out

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                          Theatre Of War number 22 I think, Tronador will need a few more taken out
                          I might be wrong CoD but by my reckoning the cut comes on 10st 12lbs at the moment. Three horses are on that mark - Theatre of War, Repetitio and Goa Lil - and only one of them is guaranteed to get in. But I imagine it's a cert that a couple more will drop out on the final decs.

Comment

• Racenews Twitter has said Fujimoto Flyer still in this race. I expect they’ve made the error, however May need double checking.

Comment

• Speaking to connections at the weekend its likely that F Flyer will go to the Triumph and hope to pick up some prize money if the Triumph looks like being a small ish figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anay Turge View Post
                                Racenews Twitter has said Fujimoto Flyer still in this race. I expect they’ve made the error, however May need double checking.
                                RP has updated and she's taken out.

Comment

Working...
                                X