Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still maintain that one of my ‘most brilliant’ bets this season is Early Doors in the NH at 33/1.

I still want an explanation from JOB for the lack of entry

Comment

• Originally posted by Viking Flagship View Post
      I still maintain that one of my ‘most brilliant’ bets this season is Early Doors in the NH at 33/1.

I still want an explanation from JOB for the lack of entry
      Kim Muir instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
        Kim Muir instead?
        I would be all over that but be amazed if he got in.

Comment

• Interesting novice hurdle at Naas on Saturday, Gin on lime,recent revelations and couple of other nice sorts, but its the job entry that caught my eye, Pasley OR 118, would get the rating for the boodles if he won, took in the same Cork maiden as Band of outlaws and also BOD took this same Naas novice hurdle in too last year...creatures of habit..

Comment

• Originally posted by Birds Nest View Post
            Interesting novice hurdle at Naas on Saturday, Gin on lime,recent revelations and couple of other nice sorts, but its the job entry that caught my eye, Pasley OR 118, would get the rating for the boodles if he won, took in the same Cork maiden as Band of outlaws and also BOD took this same Naas novice hurdle in too last year...creatures of habit..
            ...Dave Jennings (Racing Post) suggests backing Aramax for this as it’s price will plummet after the Naas race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
              ...Dave Jennings (Racing Post) suggests backing Aramax for this as it’s price will plummet after the Naas race.
              If it did go shorter than 10s then it's just the owner trainer effect, as Wolf Prince should be shorter on form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
                If it did go shorter than 10s then it's just the owner trainer effect, as Wolf Prince should be shorter on form.
                Agree 100%

Comment

• It could be dangerous to assume he hadn't genuinely improved a lot though too?

Juveniles improve at different rates.

Comment

• Decent performance by Aramax

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                      Decent performance by Aramax
                      Did he have a big drift? I thought he was fav then when I saw he was 3rd fav?

Had a bit in hand too?

Comment

• Was barely ridden out and plenty in hand imo. 16/1 available with hills so had a little nibble.

Comment

• Not sure about the drift, only saw the closing stages as flicking between rugby and football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                            Decent performance by Aramax
                            Be interesting to see how Irish handicapper reacts to the 8-length win, as he was 127 up until today’s run.

Mick Pastor and Aramax both owned by JP, maybe one goes to the Triumph.

Mick Pastor already has UK 140 rating, maybe Aramax will have a similar one in the UK.
                            "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Why does Early Doors not have a handicap mark over chases? I can’t see it on the HRI site. Any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
                                Be interesting to see how Irish handicapper reacts to the 8-length win, as he was 127 up until today’s run.

Mick Pastor and Aramax both owned by JP, maybe one goes to the Triumph.

Mick Pastor already has UK 140 rating, maybe Aramax will have a similar one in the UK.
                                Aramax is not entered in the Triumph but can they supplement?

Comment

Working...
                                X