Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Sky Bet Moscow Flyer Novice Hurdle 12th Jan Punch - Andy Dufresne or Capt Guinness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Bet Moscow Flyer Novice Hurdle 12th Jan Punch - Andy Dufresne or Capt Guinness?

Looks an intriguing little contest - anyone have any strong fancies. I loved the first run from Captain Guinness - he jumped and traveled well and then flew home from the last. This is a step up in class but I think he might cause a surprise.

Any thoughts?

Think Andy D has to win well here to live up to early expectations and hype. If he doesnt win where does he go from here?

Comment

Thanks for the reply Big Bucks. I was disappointed with Andy last time out and thought he just didn't fancy a battle. It appears most people think he was just outstayed though and will redeem his reputation today.

Looking forward to the Punchestown racing in particular today.

Comment

I thought it looked like he was outstayed by a decent horse.
        But you'd have wanted him to find more ideally if he was to be good enough for a supreme.
        So looks vulnerable today to anything decent.

Comment

I thought Andy D looked a bit sluggish , so like you say Q , possibly vulnerable to .
          anything decent . was impressed with Captain Guinness , but same comment applies for me .
          If no other "superstars" emerge , I reckon you'd be pleased to have them in your book at decent odds.
          From what i have seen so far , I definitely like Fiddler on the roof for the Supreme , at this stage.

Comment

Working...
          X