Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Altiors final race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altiors final race?

If Altior gets beaten on Saturday then that will surely be the end of his career and I would expect he will be retired.

Nobody likes to see a formerly invincible champion getting left behind by Top Notch Tonto and Kauto Riko but we need to be realistic and understand that time catches up with all horses.

Looks a terribly weak race and as such if defeat happens then it is the correct thing to retire the horse on the spot.

Do you think he'll get beat Potato?

Comment

Yes I think his time has passed.

Comment

Its reported that Frodon had 3 stomach ulcers found following his betfair chase run.
        If this is true and Frodon is back close to his best then he will win though he has looked awful so far this season.

Altior looks a great lay at 1/4 prob 1/5 on day.

Comment

This feels like Magical part 2. He's been beaten once vs Cyrname over a new trip on his reappearance. I'll agree cracks are starting to show, but all a bit premature!

Comment

Wont be running, confirmed by Nicky.

Comment

Tricky Nicky true to form and keeping the truth a million miles away from those who seek his every word.

Only yesterday he was definitely running here. Now he isnt. Clearly had the lay matched so reveals he isnt running now.

Just tell the public the truth Nicky and admit the horse is no longer the star he once was.

Comment

Working...
              X