Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Non Runner No Bet (post #1 for updates)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    Duly noted
    Do you think shattered Love will drop enough for one of the handicaps? I know she isn’t quoted for any yet but her mark is getting down there
    I'd fancy her in the plate. And would back her accordingly when I can get NRNB. Or on the day etc..... if she was to run.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Theres no point moaning. There are countless horses massively over priced, which is very good news.

The only bad side is if you can get more than £1.66 on, your not a very good gambler.
      Certainly not moaning mate, well I am, but more on the ones they are trying to get folk to back that just won’t happen aba ballymore.

Some good value if you have a hunt.

Comment

Skybet now gone nrnb on all races..not big time gambler but like lots of small bets and preferably ones that guarantee run for money..with nrnb now in play,are there any horses who still represent good price despite the inevitable price clip?tanx people in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Weldo2204 View Post
          Skybet now gone nrnb on all races..not big time gambler but like lots of small bets and preferably ones that guarantee run for money..with nrnb now in play,are there any horses who still represent good price despite the inevitable price clip?tanx people in advance
          I'd suggest reading a few posts up Weldo

Comment

Understand faugheen and tanx for reply..have read the posts but none are advised bets,gud prices still,hunches since the nrnb concession..just a bit of a tip would be greatly appreciated..personally am all over latest exhibition for albert bartlett..knowin people knockin andy d as potential supreme winner and decent 2 1/2 miler.but he still not a bad benchmark.and latest ex beat him well despite wanting the 3 miles...

Comment

Originally posted by Weldo2204 View Post
              Understand faugheen and tanx for reply..have read the posts but none are advised bets,gud prices still,hunches since the nrnb concession..just a bit of a tip would be greatly appreciated..personally am all over latest exhibition for albert bartlett..knowin people knockin andy d as potential supreme winner and decent 2 1/2 miler.but he still not a bad benchmark.and latest ex beat him well despite wanting the 3 miles...
              Hi Weldo and hope you are right with LE. Its a matter of putting the time and effort in here to get the most from it in terms of advice. There is no consensus all the time (Thank God) so its matter of trawling through and making up your own mind after that

Comment

Scooby took your sound advice and stuck her in a L15 for the plate 14s. Had a bit of a chuckle, you sure you don't have a slybet account? Either that or others are going along with your shrewd and respected judgment, as it brings up a list of horses after bet placed that people who backed these also backed the following... and low and behold the horses listed where 80% the ones you mentioned on previous page! haha

Comment

Something worth mentioning regarding NRNB is that Bill Hill have made a few statements at corporate level that not going NRNB and offering bigger prices instead was a successful differentiation point for themselves last couple of years.

As we get closer and more firms go NRNB, likelihood is that Hills will be best price for most races if you're prepared to take the risk

Comment

Bet365 are NRNB on the championship races + Ryanair

Comment

Bet365 have done a very good job on the their NRNB prices.
                      Last edited by Saxon Warrior; 15 January 2020, 09:19 AM.
                      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

My honeysuckle cash out has jumped as a result of them going nrnb

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                          Was about to say this myself

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                            Mine as gone all together

Comment

Originally posted by Gem1304 View Post
                              Mine as gone all together
                              May be because the entries just came out. Give it an hour or so

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                                May be because the entries just came out. Give it an hour or so
                                Ah yes! My Saldier bet has no cash out either now so that seems most likely

Comment

Working...
                                X