Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cross Country 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money finally coming for Azrou. 33's into 18's in a place.

Comment

Easysland is 20/1 for the Festival.
      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Heard a few good things about him now... shame he's so close to Yanworth in the betting for the weekend.

I imagine much bigger for the festival than Yanworth is though
        I wont be backing him tomorrow unless he drifts, he could easily do that, as theres a few big priced no hopers that are being backed. But Unfortunately Wont be a diesel d'allier sort of morning price.

I wont be shocked if he wins though.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          I wont be backing him tomorrow unless he drifts, he could easily do that, as theres a few big priced no hopers that are being backed. But Unfortunately Wont be a diesel d'allier sort of morning price.

I wont be shocked if he wins though.
          Whats the jockey like ?
          Has he had experience of the course.
          apologies as I'd normally look but can't be arsed.

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
            Whats the jockey like ?
            Has he had experience of the course.
            apologies as I'd normally look but can't be arsed.
            Hes the exact one that took out nina carberry whilst on the cross country fav toutancarmont. , so has experience you could say, but I expect he'll change tact and take a lead.

Comment

In the absence of Tiger Roll I would quite fancy Yanworth in March but I wouldn’t touch him today @ 4/1. Think he will be ridden for Cheltenham experience and not given a tough time

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
                In the absence of Tiger Roll I would quite fancy Yanworth in March but I wouldn’t touch him today @ 4/1. Think he will be ridden for Cheltenham experience and not given a tough time
                I dont fancy him af all personally, he has a mistake in him at any time. Far less to jump over the banks course. And it was the banks themselves where he did particularly well.

I'm struggling to get easyland added here with various bookmakers such as PP and unibet.

Comment

I dont fancy him af all personally, he has a mistake in him at any time. Far less to jump over the banks course. And it was the banks themselves where he did particularly well.

I'm struggling to get easyland added here with various bookmakers such as PP and unibet.
                  Strange how only a few bookies have him priced up for March. Probably just fearful of his potential and how good he might be. Hills have him at 20's. That might look very good after today.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                    Strange how only a few bookies have him priced up for March. Probably just fearful of his potential and how good he might be. Hills have him at 20's. That might look very good after today.
                    That must have been added recently as wasnt there earlier this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
                      That must have been added recently as wasnt there earlier this morning.
                      B365 have him up now as well. Did him for Cheltenham as cover just in case Tiger doesn't make it.

Comment

Blacktype have wrongly priced up the XC race as the NHC in their "Future Races" market. I asked them to correct the race name as they still have Yanworth priced up at 22/1. No luck so far and don't want to risk placing the bet until its fixed

Comment

I didn’t fancy Yanworth but thought his win despite mistakes was good and it gives Enda the time to work on it. It was his first run over the banks so small mistakes don’t put me off, they would today though

Comment

Every bookmaker seems to have suspended in running, I guess they've caught on now, so no in-running prices available, that's annoying.

Comment

The jockeys rodeo style didnt instil confidence did it!

Bollocks. Had him in my slip with Hills ready to back as the race unfolded but they suspended the market on me

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                                Every bookmaker seems to have suspended in running, I guess they've caught on now, so no in-running prices available, that's annoying.
                                Yep annoying change that CoD.

Comment

Working...
                                X