Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cross Country 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big setback? Really? I hadn't heard it was a big setback...elaborate please.

Comment

Think it may be worth backing one or two before todays 12-05 at Punchestown.
      Yanworth 20-1
      Vyta du roc 33-1.
      might be worth having on side in case Tiger don't make it back in time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
        Just to be Clear , I am Definitely not Knocking it ., We all have horses we particularly like and follow.
        And obviously when they have been good winners for you in the past , difficult not to have a nibble .
        Far worse thing's ., like my 40-1 Lisnagar oscar -r.s.a , What the hell was i thinking !!!!.
        Whatever you were thinking, I had the same thought

Comment

seemed to enjoy that, old Yanworth.
          Hope we see him at cheltenham on the 13th now.
          Only thing that seemed to bother him was the path !! proper freaked him out.

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
            seemed to enjoy that, old Yanworth.
            Hope we see him at cheltenham on the 13th now.
            Only thing that seemed to bother him was the path !! proper freaked him out.
            ....into 7-1 from 25-1 with Hills, only 6s with Paddy Power but 10-1 generally available.

Comment

paddy gone 2-1 tiger, running scared of yanworth

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of A Gunner View Post
                Big setback? Really? I hadn't heard it was a big setback...elaborate please.
                Ask Eddie O'Leary. He said it wasn't a little set back.

Comment

the french horse should not be allowed to run Urgent gregaine.
                  making the whole race wait, cos they fucked up with cheekpieces.
                  at the very least, they should be fined any prize money. or a portion of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                    I'd love to back against him but I cant see what, there must be a realistic chance that hes retired, and a very slight chance that he comes back and just bombs on seasonal debut.

Theres a couple of frenchies, easyland will come over i believe and try to make all, hes a win only bet, as he's either a win or unseat type of horse in france.

Urgent de gregaine is old but if he wins off top weight hes almost an ew certainty again in march with tiger at optimum form.

Diesel dallier very interesting off a light weight on Sunday. Where yanworth just puts in a clanger every time, and I'd be expecting him to make a meal of it.

Josie orders the will to win is there, but the pace and quality isn't. Iv lost all hope in auvergnat, hes had his chance in tip top form.

If anibale fly (longshot) / edwulf suddenly appeared on the radar. That would be interesting.

Not many options.

Diesel dallier did it well backed down from 20s.

urgent de gregaine the best at the weights. I love the way that urgent is able to just cut every single corner and conserve energy out the back by going the shortest route.
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Rathvinden
                      11g Heron Island - Peggy Cullen
                      RA Bartlett
                      U14/13-0
                      RPR 163c OR 159c
                      I’d imagine the Grand National, in which he ran third last season, will again be a target. He stays well and it’s possible we might try the cross-country route with him at some stage.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                        Rathvinden
                        11g Heron Island - Peggy Cullen
                        RA Bartlett
                        U14/13-0
                        RPR 163c OR 159c
                        I’d imagine the Grand National, in which he ran third last season, will again be a target. He stays well and it’s possible we might try the cross-country route with him at some stage.
                        Wow. Now Rath in the XCC would be of major interest to me. Trouble is Mullins will need to send him to Enda Bolger to train as he hasn't a clue at that game.

Comment

He’s done alright in the past

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                            Wow. Now Rath in the XCC would be of major interest to me. Trouble is Mullins will need to send him to Enda Bolger to train as he hasn't a clue at that game.
                            He sends them to Cheltenham to school round

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                              Uncle junior?
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                                Uncle junior?
                                Good bit of digging. Missed him !

Comment

Working...
                                X