Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cross Country 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to be Clear , I am Definitely not Knocking it ., We all have horses we particularly like and follow.
    And obviously when they have been good winners for you in the past , difficult not to have a nibble .
    Far worse thing's ., like my 40-1 Lisnagar oscar -r.s.a , What the hell was i thinking !!!!.

Comment

Sky's pushed him out to 7/4.

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
        Their generosity knows no bounds!

Comment

tried to place a double with Tiger & Klassical dream yesterday.
          max bet £9 something ????

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
            I'd love to back against him but I cant see what, there must be a realistic chance that hes retired, and a very slight chance that he comes back and just bombs on seasonal debut.

Theres a couple of frenchies, easyland will come over i believe and try to make all, hes a win only bet, as he's either a win or unseat type of horse in france.

Urgent de gregaine is old but if he wins off top weight hes almost an ew certainty again in march with tiger at optimum form.

Diesel dallier very interesting off a light weight on Sunday. Where yanworth just puts in a clanger every time, and I'd be expecting him to make a meal of it.

Josie orders the will to win is there, but the pace and quality isn't. Iv lost all hope in auvergnat, hes had his chance in tip top form.

If anibale fly (longshot) / edwulf suddenly appeared on the radar. That would be interesting.

Not many options.
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

I was thinking of a little nibble on Diesel d'allier too on sunday. I mentioned ' Billaway ' .
              a few days ago - willie .p.mullins . Of any interest for the Fxh.chs in march ???.
              ***** " Wally !! - for the Foxhunter chase > sorry.
              Last edited by BigChaang; 16 November 2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                I was thinking of a little nibble on Diesel d'allier too on sunday. I mentioned ' Billaway ' .
                a few days ago - willie .p.mullins . Of any interest for the Fxh.chs in march ???.
                ***** " Wally !! - for the Foxhunter chase > sorry.
                Bill away No interest in the fox hunters for me , unless he's miraculously improved a stone and a half. Black Hercules for patrick of somewhat interest.
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Black Hercules has to be of interest. Him, Shantou Flyer & Hazel Hill the only three that I will back until the day, just waiting for a couple of free bets to be released to get BH on side.

Edit: Just realised this is x-c thread and not Foxhunters, so apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                    Just to be Clear , I am Definitely not Knocking it ., We all have horses we particularly like and follow.
                    And obviously when they have been good winners for you in the past , difficult not to have a nibble .
                    Far worse thing's ., like my 40-1 Lisnagar oscar -r.s.a , What the hell was i thinking !!!!.
                    don't give up yet BigC.
                    The last time she won the race.
                    O'Faolain's boy.
                    Won it off a rating of 144. having come second first time out and then pulled up on his second attempt.
                    also had very similar form and placing in the albert bartlett.
                    Although, I've backed him any race and he'll probably win the pertemps now.

Comment

Yeah , that was the reason i backed L.O . coz of ol O'faolains ,.
                      But i'm thinking it's wishful thinking at the mo.
                      Slips in the folder next to the recycle bin ! , for now ???!!.

Comment

No doubt going to look like a proper pratt after tomorrow but - Chic Name at 100/1 with Bet365 - older than 90% of the rest of you so as far as Tiger Roll is concerned, been there seen that and I bet he doesn't run in March - just make sure you wipe the dribble off my chin.
                        In sport, Boris

Comment

I had Chic Name last year and he didn’t even turn up, 100/1 is ridiculous odds

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised at all if they retire Tiger. He's won everything he can and owes nobody anything. Would be unfair to try and rush him back for Cheltenham for a race hes won twice before and what would in effect be his last race anyway seeing as a third National seems to have been shelved. He doesn't deserve that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                              Wouldn't be surprised at all if they retire Tiger. He's won everything he can and owes nobody anything. Would be unfair to try and rush him back for Cheltenham for a race hes won twice before and what would in effect be his last race anyway seeing as a third National seems to have been shelved. He doesn't deserve that.
                              I really really doubt ‘the National has been shelved’. O’Learys just trying to get the handicapper to give him a lenient weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                                I really really doubt ‘the National has been shelved’. O’Learys just trying to get the handicapper to give him a lenient weight.
                                I think the weight issue and now this big set back will make their minds up. I'll be shocked if he runs again.

Comment

Working...
                                X