Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Top Amateur
    Beakstown

Someone had to say it!

As mentioned above, Skelton is a handicap king. The Owners like a dodgy one as well.

Festival Plate?

This is my favourite thread already

Agree regarding the comments about Skelton and Elliott too.

I thought about Not That Fuisse and the comparison to North Hill Harvey, although I think NHH had a slightly better start to his novice chasing campaign.

Dallas Des Pictons is definitely one for the notebook, hopefully goes under the radar and becomes one of the late gambles as people forget about him all year then as we get closer to the day remember he was backed as if defeat was out of the question in 2019!

Top Amateur
    I was the idiot that started this thread last year so Iím glad someone took that crown from me this season. I opened the thread with Talkischeap for the Ultima and Nube Negra for the County Hurdle.

Talkischeap frustratingly bypassed Cheltenham in favour of the Bet365 chase and Sandown and promptly bolted up by 10 lengths.

Nube Negra fell in his prep race but based on his subsequent results, did not prove well handicapped over hurdles at least.

I'll put an early in Humble hero for the county hurdle, Dan skelton won 3 out of last 4 county hurdles, superb story and mohaayed both took the greatwood route to winning it, Skelton stated quite early that Humble hero would be aimed at Greatwood too.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Birds Nest View Post
    I'll put an early in Humble hero for the county hurdle, Dan skelton won 3 out of last 4 county hurdles, superb story and mohaayed both took the greatwood route to winning it, Skelton stated quite early that Humble hero would be aimed at Greatwood too.
    A lot of boxes ticked in terms of previous routes.

Quote Originally Posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    I was the idiot that started this thread last year so I’m glad someone took that crown from me this season. I opened the thread with Talkischeap for the Ultima and Nube Negra for the County Hurdle.
    Let's hope this idiot fairs better

Off you go.
    Charles Byrnes/ JP.

He Let the leaders go off, and Was hunted around over an inadequate trip there after. 2 more simular runs over 2 miles Will do the trick.

To stepped up in trip with a lower mark than his ability.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Off you go.
    Charles Byrnes/ JP.

He Let the leaders go off, and Was hunted around over an inadequate trip there after. 2 more simular runs over 2 miles Will do the trick.

To stepped up in trip with a lower mark than his ability.
    5/2 in the Grand Annual when they fly off at a ridiculous pace and he stays on

J'OB's Speak Easy definitely one to keep an eye on for one on the staying handicaps. Ran very well at Fairyhouse today considering he was coming off an 18month lay off.

Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by cpfcpatriot View Post
    Beakstown

Someone had to say it!

As mentioned above, Skelton is a handicap king. The Owners like a dodgy one as well.

Festival Plate?
    He was absolutely enormous at Newbury and I don't mean fat, I just mean big. Champ came in looking fairly relaxed like he could go another mile no bother wheres Beakstown came back in gasping for air like he smoked 40 a day and had just run a marathon!