Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    You beat me to it CCM. Glenloe is surely near the top of the pile for a handicap at the festival. I think he’s one of Elliott’s go-to horses for handicaps. Nicely rated that he could make the 145 mark required for the Novice Handicap Chase or the Kim Muir.

Top Amateur
    Novices Chase looks the one to me CNC!

Top Amateur
    Although I was on Glenloe when second in the Pertemps, I think that was his chance to win a festival handicap. He’s not looked great over fences and for me he’d need more in hand over larger obstacles than hurdles.

Is he going to get down to around 137 over fences?
    Will that get him a run in the handicaps as it could be too low?

He’ll also be over bet wherever he turns up.

Glenloe was rated 144 by he UK handicapper at plumpton over fences. He only needs to be under 145 so his rating should be spot on for the two handicaps mentioned.

He is going to be teed up for a handicap with the Kim Muir the obvious one. GE will run him out the back of some decent races this winter imo.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheltenham Novice Chase View Post
    Glenloe was rated 144 by he UK handicapper at plumpton over fences. He only needs to be under 145 so his rating should be spot on for the two handicaps mentioned.
    But can he win off that mark when he couldn’t off 137? His jumping over fences has been sketchy too.

hear no evil

Dame de Compagnie.
    Will be watching where this runs next.
    got badly positioned going to two out, but ran on nicely.
    County hurdle maybe.

Top Amateur
    ....Gwencily Berbas seems an unlucky horse, backed into favourite for a handicap at Punchestown today, only to get brought down on the flat. I backed it ante-post last year but it failed to qualify and is now with E McNamara. Certainly one I’ll be keeping an eye on.