Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Champion Bumper 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No love for a 26l winner?

Comment

• I haven't seen the race yet but DP knows what it takes to win a champ bumper after Moonracer took it.Could just be the one again?

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
        No love for a 26l winner?
        Just no love for the bumper.

I really should just avoid this thread.

Comment

280k too for tom lacey, unusual he'd spend that.
          Suprised the horse is not even in the market. But probably better to let him naturally go into it, as a request will make him shorter than he needs to be.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

It was surprising it went off at 6/4 given it cost so much & was considered worthy of an entry in the listed race at Ascot won by Israel Champ but it didn’t beat much and it pretty much was unraceable at Uttoxeter so it can exaggerate distances

Comment

The Bamfords have been splashing the cash!

Comment

• An interesting little excerpt from Mark Howards Xmas update was on Ramillies who has the bumper entry for Willy and mentions he got a text from Ramillies former trainer saying the four year old is "taking their eyes out at home"

Comment

• Interesting. Have added at 33/1 for the Bumper.

Comment

• Yep that is interesting. And nice to hear having backed him a few hours ago!

The Donnellys have four or five exciting types they could have held back for this, but all appear to be going novice hurdling which suggested they had another good one. Hopefully this is the one!

Comment

• Joined you with Ramillies for the Cheltenham Bumper. He is 7/4 Fav for the 3.30pm Leop. on Thursday so we will know soon enough what we’ve got.
                      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Ramillies is the first one I have been declined part of my stake on with latest 365 account, not sure it is anything to do with the horse

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
                          Ramillies is the first one I have been declined part of my stake on with latest 365 account, not sure it is anything to do with the horse
                          Maybe it is as in to 25/1 now

Comment

• Like the look of Ramillies, but trying not to back bumper horses if I can so gonna leave it.
                            And I think it might get beat (or bet) as Gordon says.
                            Hamundarson might be very good.
                            So might back that just in case Gordon has been given green light to go to cheltenham with it should it win here.
                            I'll have a think.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                              Like the look of Ramillies, but trying not to back bumper horses if I can so gonna leave it.
                              And I think it might get beat (or bet) as Gordon says.
                              Hamundarson might be very good.
                              So might back that just in case Gordon has been given green light to go to cheltenham with it should it win here.
                              I'll have a think.
                              Wish I was assertive like you Quevega, just backed it! Now have 4 in the bumper!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamptonfox View Post
                                Joined you with Ramillies for the Cheltenham Bumper. He is 7/4 Fav for the 3.30pm Leop. on Thursday so we will know soon enough what we’ve got.
                                I've done the same, rather than get involved at 7/4.

Ramillies in the bush.

Comment

Working...
                                X