Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Champion Bumper 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi lads, I had a look on the Tattersalls web page and power for pause has a white blaze and his left hind leg has a white sock so it looks like a different horse that's shown in the footage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
      Hi lads, I had a look on the Tattersalls web page and power for pause has a white blaze and his left hind leg has a white sock so it looks like a different horse that's shown in the footage.

Clear hind right leg sock

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
        He has 3. Front right is where it's not prominent.
        Hes been schooling more than once
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Cheers lads.

Comment

• Pencilfulloflead declared for Navan tomorrow. won nicely at Down Royal last month

Comment

• Opening shows for the Listed Navan Bumper tomorrow.

Pencilfulloflead 13/8
              Uhtred 13/8
              Dewcup 5/2
              Fantasio Dalene 15/2
              66/1 bar

Reminder recent prior winners of the race were Envoi Allen, Samcro, Death Duty, Don Cossack, all for Gordon Elliott.
              "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamptonfox View Post
                Opening shows for the Listed Navan Bumper tomorrow.

Pencilfulloflead 13/8
                Uhtred 13/8
                Dewcup 5/2
                Fantasio Dalene 15/2
                66/1 bar

Reminder recent prior winners of the race were Envoi Allen, Samcro, Death Duty, Don Cossack, all for Gordon Elliott.
                Wow Thats Impressive!! My only concern now is though Bar Envoi Allen they skipped Cheltenham that year?

Comment

• They(the ones who skipped) were also all Gigginstown which matches up just as much

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                    They(the ones who skipped) were also all Gigginstown which matches up just as much
                    And dewcup who may win, is not eligible.

Comment

• Obviously uhtred ineligible too.

Comment

• Yep it’s Pencilfulloflead as the only one at the head of the market that could possibly go to the Cheltenham Bumper.

Gordon’s quote after his debut win
                        “Pencilfulloflead is a nice horse. The plan was to come here and go to the Cheltenham Sales next week with him. He's a horse I would be fairly keen to keep in the yard, so I'm going to try and get someone to buy him as I think he has a big engine. We thought he was very, very smart last year. He pulled a muscle at the wrong time so we just pulled the plug with him”

He is 33/1, very interested to see how he runs today against two decent opponents, in a race that the stable love to win with their best Bumper horse.
                        "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• 365 pulled the plug on offering cash out on Pencilfulloflead. Bit annoying, but I'm sure it'll come back available at some point which I'll jump on.

Comment

• Good money for Power of Pauses with Hills today. 33's into 25's.

Comment

• Does anybody have any info on Shadow Rider, was touted last year but failed to make the track, no mention from Willie about it this year either

Comment

• More money for POP across the board today. Very little 33's left

Comment

Working...
                                X