Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    3lb Claimer
    Ferny the one i can't wait to see just interesting if they keep him to bumpers or over hurdles after one if wins first time up looking at what Mullins has said

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Ferny the one i can't wait to see just interesting if they keep him to bumpers or over hurdles after one if wins first time up looking at what Mullins has said
    I’d think, given his age, that they’d stick to bumpers with Ferny Hollow this season.

3lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    I’d think, given his age, that they’d stick to bumpers with Ferny Hollow this season.
    Agree and happy to take some of the 33s now for this, many thanks for the updates JM. Been waiting for some plans for him... top breeding

Quote Originally Posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    Ferny Hollow
    4g Westerner - Mirazu
    Cheveley Park Stud
    1- (point-to-point)
    He won his only point-to-point by 15 lengths in February for Colin Bowe and we bought him for £300,000 at Cheltenham later that month. He’s a really nice sort and will run in a bumper at Fairyhouse next month.
    That would look to be the bumper that getabird and evoi allen have won in the last few years.

Iv just watched his ptp a few times, he has an engine, but he's not the best of jumpers to put it mildly, so you could mark his performance up in terms of his authority over the 2nd. The 2nd is with gordon and was a 120,000 store purchase for gigginstown with what he's done since being reasonable and showing hes not a complete mug.

For want of better judgement (I don't like backing when PP standout best price) and being a bit of a mug bet, I'll take an uneducated punt on him @33s and hope he shortens up before he runs, therefore cashout would be very close to money back. Cashout is Currently @ 60% on placement.
    Last edited by Scooby91; Today at 12:10 AM.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    That would look to be the bumper that getabird and evoi allen have won in the last few years.

Iv just watched his ptp a few times, he has an engine, but he's not the best of jumpers to put it mildly, so you could mark his performance up in terms of his authority over the 2nd. The 2nd is with gordon and was a 120,000 store purchase for gigginstown with what he's done since being reasonable and showing hes not a complete mug.

For want of better judgement (I don't like backing when PP standout best price) and being a bit of a mug bet, I'll take an uneducated punt on him @33s and hope he shortens up before he runs, therefore cashout would be very close to money back. Cashout is Currently @ 60% on placement.
    Correct, certainly not a fluent jumper in his point but he won’t have to worry about that this season. The other thing that convinced me to back him earlier in the season was the fact Cheveley are not afraid to go for the champion bumper either.

Looking forward to seeing Ferny Hollow, don't keep great tabs on the PTP stuff as much as other areas, so with the amount of you on here looking forward to him that must be exciting!

His PTP for anyone interested is here

https://twitter.com/i/status/1097520480347742208

Quote Originally Posted by Crolwey113 View Post
    His PTP for anyone interested is here

https://twitter.com/i/status/1097520480347742208
    Thanks Crolwey, impressive effort that.

Top Amateur
    The other expensive Cheveley purchase with Mullins is Deploy the Getaway. He's not been mentioned in any stable tours but he has a lofty reputation as well.