Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    7lb Claimer
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    11

    Spreadsheets - Help please

    I haven’t managed to find one that works well with horse racing if you also do each way bets, ive only found ones that works for win bets – any that u recommend that can also calculate each way bets?

  2. #2
    Champ Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Nantwich, Cheshire
    Posts
    11,632
    I think ryanh97 is a man that you can ask.... send him a private message perhaps.


    Sorry for changing the title, it was too long

  3. #3
    7lb Claimer
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    11
    tawill do!

  4. #4
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    1,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I think ryanh97 is a man that you can ask.... send him a private message perhaps.


    Sorry for changing the title, it was too long
    I am intrigued now, what was it?

  5. #5
    7lb Claimer
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    11
    No response from him any one else have any they recommend?

  6. #6
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,338
    Hi guys, couple of people asking about a spreadsheet. Give me a week or 2 and I'll get one out to you all. Trying to make some adjustments to it

  7. #7
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,338
    Hi guys, a mate of mine has created an exceptional spreadsheet. I don't want to just put it on here for everybodys use but if you want a copy please message me

  8. #8
    Champ Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Nantwich, Cheshire
    Posts
    11,632
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanh97 View Post
    Hi guys, a mate of mine has created an exceptional spreadsheet. I don't want to just put it on here for everybodys use but if you want a copy please message me
    I'll take a look at that... you still got my email?

  9. #9
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I'll take a look at that... you still got my email?
    Doesn't look like it Kev, drop me it in a message and I'll get it over to you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •