Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

ELEGANT ESCAPE 2019/2020 - The Road To Gold Cup glory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mare is an overhyped windbag. She does not have the class or experience of Elegant Escape and most likely wont place.

Comment

When the big bad alpha ELEGANT ESCAPE eyeballs La Bague Au Roi at the start she will already know her fate.

She is just a little twig who can be snapped with ease by the heavyweight champion.
      Last edited by ELEGANTLY TASTED; 1 November 2019, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELEGANTLY TASTED View Post
        When the big bad alpha ELEGANT ESCAPE eyeballs La Bague Au Roi at the start she will already know her fate.

She is just a little twig who can be snapped with ease by the heavyweight champion.
        He won’t see her take off she’ll be gone #girlpower

Comment

First 2 miles will be Ballyoptic, Le Bague Au Roi, Top Ville Ben and Definitely Red scrapping for the lead and taking each other on.

The champ will sit quietly, relaxed, stalking, jumping like a stag. The Champ will strike thr front and pull clear.

The Legend is a class above these rivals.

Comment

15/2 omg.

Taking the 9/2 was a little premature.

It is actually a big price, I'll see what 365 offer 3 places tomorrow

Comment

The mare will make mistakes on her first time in open company, a very tough jumping course this is far too tough a test for a mare out of novice company. She has bitten off much more than she can chew.

Comment

Taking the 9/2 was unfortunate not premature. In my wildest dreams I could not have predicted the betting public could get it so wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ELEGANTLY TASTED View Post
                  The mare will make mistakes on her first time in open company, a very tough jumping course this is far too tough a test for a mare out of novice company. She has bitten off much more than she can chew.
                  Jumping is her forte. A Welsh National winning type won’t live with her sass

Comment

She should try a mares only race. She is out of her league and will be punished by a great.

Comment

Loving the optimism ET. You may he right, EE could well win the GC but tomorrow is Le Bague's day I'm sorry to say. She will jump them all silly and run away with this prize. No disgrace losing to this year's KG winner though.

Comment

She isnt good enough to win this race or The King George. Her trainer isnt capable of transforming a good novice into a top class grade 1 chaser. If it was Willie Mullins I could say that perhaps she will show the great improvement needed to win here but Warren Greayrex? Absolutely not. Wont even place here.

Greatrex has already made the first big mistake by running her here rather than introducing her in the intermediate chase at Carlisle.
                        Last edited by ELEGANTLY TASTED; 2 November 2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

You can get Elegant Escape at 17/4 today, 1/4 the odds - 4 places.

In a 7 runner race.

I know you only need win only, but that's a bet to nothing isn't it

Comment

Thats an incredible bet really. Obviously no interest to me as Im win only at 9/2 and 15/2.

The way the market is underestimating Elegant Escape is incredible.

I expect the dairy funds will be coming out on course and the champ may yet still go off favourite.

This is a grade below the champs level. He will win.

Comment

The market is going to do a full circle. After correctly making Elegant Escape the original race favourite when the 11 declarations were made. The bookmaking industry used their media to trick the masses into thinking a no hoper could actually win this race.
                              Now the market is correcting, Ballyoptic is the correct 2nd favourite and soon THE LEGEND will be favourite as the mare returns to her original price of 5/1.

Sally Ann Grassick has seen THE LEGEND at wetherby this morning and states "he is looking a million dollars".

The Gold Cup is his.
                              Last edited by ELEGANTLY TASTED; 2 November 2019, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Ballyoptic looks certain to become the latest race favourite.
                                He gets a massive 4lb from the legend and is race fit and in form for a trainer who targets the race. The team do not fear him though, we beat him in the RSA, The Kauto Star and the welsh national and we will beat him again in the Charlie Hall.

Comment

Working...
                                X