Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

ELEGANT ESCAPE 2019/2020 - The Road To Gold Cup glory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anybody thinks this team fears ALTIOR in the betfair chase then think again. The Legend will put Altior on a plate and eat him for dinner if that horse is stupid enough to turn up.

Comment

• All part of the pantomime by the Coral sponsored Tizzards. He will take his place in the betfair chase of that there should be no doubt.

Just days ago Joe told the media The Legend would be gping to Aintree next. No ifs and no buts.
      A few days later they enter him in the betfair chase.

Dont listen to the pantomime look at the facts. This is a gold cup horse.

If the ground was good at Haydock then I could believe they wouldnt go but gd/sft or worse they have to go. The likelihood is the ground will be either soft or heavy though which will guarantee The Champ runs.

"The horse was heavy and we didnt expect him to run so well in The Charlie Hall chase. Most of ours are improving massively for a run".

Wait til they see the 100% ready ELEGANT ESCAPE. This will be a sight to behold.

Comment

• The Champ has come of age and is ready to win grade 1 chases now.

The team are used to being the underdog but after his emphatic Betfair Chase win he will no longer be The Underdog. He will be one of the gold cup market leaders.

Comment

• So 3 or 4 days ago Joe Tizzard told us he would go to Aintree.

Days later its the betfair chase or the Ladbroke trophy and no mention of Aintree.

There is little chance he will run in the Ladbroke Trophy off 160, no mention of aintree now. So where on earth are the coral sponsored tizzards going?

THE BETFAIR CHASE we already know it.

A brilliant article. I particulary like the part where Colin pretends he has entered ELEGANT ESCAPE in the betfaur chase but hasnt yet spoken to the owner John Romans.

What a pair of boys Colin and Joe are. As if they havent spoken to the owner before making the haydock entry. Comedy gold from the tizzards.
          Last edited by ELEGANTLY TASTED; 6 November 2019, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Part of me feels like you are trying to convince yourself with all these posts

Comment

• I can assure you I am 100% convinced The Legend is one of the greatest gold cup champions of all time. There is not a shred of doubt in me that Elegant Escape will win the gold cup. Only good ground for the gold cup would make me slightly worried.

Comment

• This horse has the fighting spirit and heart of Viking Flagship and he is now ready to beat all challengers at grade 1 level. His time has come.

Comment

• Wow just watched The Charlie Hall again.
                  4 fences out and Elegant Escape is the first horse beat in last place and perhaps 15 lengths off the leaders.
                  He was heavy, overweight and a fatty, he was clearly in need of that race.

However despite all of this and the absolutely hopeless position he was in 4 out from 3 out to home he was sensational and that is due to his never say die attitude and heart of Viking Flagship.

The weight will be off by The Betfair Chase and the rivals will no longer be dancing with Fatty McCpatty they will be being beasted by a super fit sublime condition ELEGANT ESCAPE. The team wish all challengers the best of luck at Haydock.

Last edited by ELEGANTLY TASTED; 6 November 2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• The main error Elegant Escape appeared to make in the Charlie Hall wasnt a mistake The Legend was foot perfect but he was so good the jockey was almost unseated before Tom recovered. It was the jockeys error not the horses.
                    Due to this and The Legend having eaten one too many pies then I am upgrading this performance from 'A brilliant comeback run" to "Absolutely Sensational" snd as such have had no other option but to cut ELEGANT ESCAPE to 2/5 fav for the betfair chase.

Comment

• The true odds Betfair Chase

ELEGANT ESCAPE 4/11
                      BALLYOPTIC 6/1
                      BRISTOL DE MAI 10/1
                      FRODON 33/1
                      LOSTINTRANSLATION 100/1
                      ALTIOR 150/1
                      MIGHT BITE 150/1
                      500/1 Bar

Win only

Comment

• I’ll probably regret getting involved in this thread but 10/1 Bristol de Mai ?
                        Just wow....

Comment

• Bristol has had his time The Legend is the only possible triple crown winner. The greatest of all time.

If Ballyoptic runs then they know Bristol is vulnerable this time. Dont forget Bristol De Mai has won the last 2 runnings of this race though he has never faced a champion who went on to win that seasons triple crown.
                          Last edited by ELEGANTLY TASTED; 6 November 2019, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                            I’ll probably regret getting involved in this thread but 10/1 Bristol de Mai ?
                            Just wow....
                            I'd be messaging you asking for a real life loan to get some more on that, as I'd definitely want on more than I could afford.

He'd win more than 1 in 10 runnings of the Betfair Chase at Haydock.

I'd probably have a bit on Altior or Might Bite at 150/1 if they lined up? Is it NRNB?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              I'd be messaging you asking for a real life loan to get some more on that, as I'd definitely want on more than I could afford.

He'd win more than 1 in 10 runnings of the Betfair Chase at Haydock.

I'd probably have a bit on Altior or Might Bite at 150/1 if they lined up? Is it NRNB?
                              And probably top up interest with a lay on Elegant Escape at, allegedly, 1.35...

Comment

Working...
                              X