Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Albert Bartlett 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kautothegreat8 View Post
    Sky bet have fooked up again ....... Thyme Hill special to win the Challow and the spuds race 11/1 is still offered. Specials - national hunt double. Act fast ��
    Account closing kind of bet

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
      The Big Getaway goes tomorrow at Leopardstown. I’m adamant he’s a Spud horse. He’ll be getting some money from me before he runs.
      Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      33s anyrace with hills jackie. .I like him too.
      Definitely adding him as well.

33s any race makes sense.

PP only 20/1 for him to win the AB outright (best price 33s elsewhere)

So any race a delightful choice.

PP have the special double at 33/1 as well for today and Albert Bartlett which is awful compared to 33/1 any race, obviously
      Last edited by Kevloaf; 29 December 2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautothegreat8 View Post
        Sky bet have fooked up again ....... Thyme Hill special to win the Challow and the spuds race 11/1 is still offered. Specials - national hunt double. Act fast ��
        It’s gone now

Comment

• This is becoming a seriously good race with Fury Road, latest Exibition and Thyme Hill. Having backed all 3 start of the season any race pretty excited with this race but something always pops up at a huge price

Comment

• Couldn't get going after that mistake at the last.

The Big Getaway looked good until then.

Wasn't sprinting away though coming up the the last so I definitely agree he looks to want further than 2m4f today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              Couldn't get going after that mistake at the last.

The Big Getaway looked good until then.

Wasn't sprinting away though coming up the the last so I definitely agree he looks to want further than 2m4f today.
              He’s a big old stayer with a huge stride. Tailor made for the Spud race.

Comment

• The big getaway out to 50's with unibet, surely that's an over reaction...

Comment

• Definitely an over reaction, travelled well up until then but like so many of Willies didn’t finish its race off.

Comment

• Originally posted by sprintersacren View Post
                    The big getaway out to 50's with unibet, surely that's an over reaction...
                    Yeah, I'd back that if I wasn't already on at 33/1 any race

I might add it though anyway, it's a big price when I'm confident he'd have won without a mistake.

Comment

• Very raw and difficult to see him being hard enough in time for this race. If he were mine I'd look to get in a maiden and a winners novice before Punchestown's G1 3m novice and give Cheltenham a miss.

Comment

• The Ballymore Novices' Hurdle (Listed Race) at Cheltenham tomorrow looks more like an Albert Bartlett Trial to me. Redford Road was decent last time and looks to have a nice blend of speed and stamina. Welsh Saint also looks like a stayer too and could improve over the course of the season as he's also lightly raced.

Very interesting/sneaky that the Skeltons are running Protektorat as I'm not sure he's up to this level right now. They could be aiming him high to keep his mark reasonable for a handicap later in the season.

Comment

• King Roland reappears tomorrow over 2m2f. I was hoping for a big step up in trip so that it would signal he could come here.

Comment

• Midnight Run will show his true worth this weekend at Naas & hopefully look a AB sort all over staying on gamely in behind Envoi Allen! If it were to turn up very soft/heavy I’d actually give him a squeak but with the conditions looking a lot less testing it will play into EA’s hands with his turn of foot!

I’ll be getting stuck into Midnight Run in the w/o Envoi Allen market when available he’s massively overpriced currently at 20/1 He was effectively pulled up after his race ending mistake in the Royal Bond, confidant his jumping will be far better when he’s racing more within himself at a more suitable trip.
                            Last edited by SeanRock; 31 December 2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                              King Roland reappears tomorrow over 2m2f. I was hoping for a big step up in trip so that it would signal he could come here.
                              that was brilliant that, although would like him to settle alot better with each race

Comment

• Originally posted by darlojim View Post
                                that was brilliant that, although would like him to settle alot better with each race
                                It was, i've taken 25 any race to save guessing.

Comment

Working...
                                X