Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Top Amateur
    While I’m sure he will stay at 2.5 I have a multi running onto Envoi Allen

Apart from that I will hopefully leave this alone until Feb, don’t forget the more runs the better!

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    While I’m sure he will stay at 2.5 I have a multi running onto Envoi Allen

Apart from that I will hopefully leave this alone until Feb, don’t forget the more runs the better!
    The ‘number of runs’ stat used to be a lovely stat but then 3 of the 4 placed horses last season bucked it.

Top Amateur
    First horse on my mind for this is The Big Getaway. I was actually told at Cheltenham to back him the following week in his maiden hurdle and he was very highly thought of at home.

He could only manage second, and again in his next run... but was sent off a very short price both times and looked a big one paced baby! His first run was given a nice boost in the Persian War when Fiddlerontheroof ran a good race to be second. TBG was only beaten a couple of lengths giving that horse 7lb's and did meet a bit of trouble in running. He looks crying out for a step up in trip.

Hopefully Sixshooter can give his form a bit of a boost today as well.

No need to back him for a specific race as top priced 33/1 for this but 33/1 any race with Hills too

He was on my mind as the Mullins horse that goes off 6/4 favourite and ends up getting beat after we all have fancy antepost prices

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
    He was on my mind as the Mullins horse that goes off 6/4 favourite and ends up getting beat after we all have fancy antepost prices

The thought never crossed my mind FTM

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    First horse on my mind for this is The Big Getaway. I was actually told at Cheltenham to back him the following week in his maiden hurdle and he was very highly thought of at home.

He could only manage second, and again in his next run... but was sent off a very short price both times and looked a big one paced baby! His first run was given a nice boost in the Persian War when Fiddlerontheroof ran a good race to be second. TBG was only beaten a couple of lengths giving that horse 7lb's and did meet a bit of trouble in running. He looks crying out for a step up in trip.

Hopefully Sixshooter can give his form a bit of a boost today as well.

No need to back him for a specific race as top priced 33/1 for this but 33/1 any race with Hills too
    Good example of the any race market being worth tapping into.

Too early for me to fancy anything in this race but he's already in the tracker

3lb Claimer
    I quite fancy King Roland for this.... 33s with 365

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    I quite fancy King Roland for this.... 33s with 365
    I’m with you on that one (see post # 6). I’ve seen some comments that he may start over shorter but he looks an out and out galloper to me.

5lb Claimer
    Never a bad thing to have horses in mind for certain races, an early thought for this for me is I K Brunel (2nd season novice, shaped like he needed a lot further when 5l behind Elixir De Nutz at Cheltenham over 2m, thought highly of by Olly Murphy), but I'm of the opinion that it's a race to bet on much closer to the festival. There's always value on the day, take the last ten SP prices of winners: 50/1, 33/1, 16/1, 11/1, 14/1, 33/1, 11/8, 7/1, 15/8, 33/1