Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,876
    I've gone for Ranch Hand and Land of Oz , in the 4-10 at Newmarket.- Cesarewitch.

  2. #22
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    267
    The going is Soft at Newmarket after the expected overnight rain.
    Stalls on the stands-side for all races except the Cesarewitch which will be far side.

    Going stick shows the better ground will be on the far side, so Ces runners will be expected to come up far side rail. Those drawn low could get a better position to secure rail runs.

    The other six races will have high draws on the rails.
    The jockeys may plan to come away from the rails as the ground is a little softer there, Low draws would be best placed to take a course in the centre of the course.

    If you know Newmarket Rowley course well you know that the course runs down a little towards the stand side rails so when it gets wet the stand side rail gets the softer ground (law of physics?)

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    Cheers.
    Feliciana de vega
    B365 hanging the 10-1 out, and whilst I don't fancy it strongly. Have backed it as the money has come for it with some of the serious bookmakers. Most have it second favourite now.
    Went in twice on this 4pts
    When his first two won on the card I feared the worst so backed Richenza as well
    Happy days

  4. #24
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    Went in twice on this 4pts
    When his first two won on the card I feared the worst so backed Richenza as well
    Happy days
    Well Done Q. I've had a terrible week , Including not putting my 12-1 bet on Thyme hill for yesterday.
    and not including The Bay birch in my L.31 today ( won at 20-1. ) just about everything,.
    i backed yesterday and today was unplaced !!.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChaang View Post
    Well Done Q. I've had a terrible week , Including not putting my 12-1 bet on Thyme hill for yesterday.
    and not including The Bay birch in my L.31 today ( won at 20-1. ) just about everything,.
    i backed yesterday and today was unplaced !!.
    Had a similar weekend myself last week.
    Dust yerself off and go again

  6. #26
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    Had a similar weekend myself last week.
    Dust yerself off and go again
    Quite Right !!, .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •