Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
    [/B]

what do you mean by this ?
    Any bet in a race before NRNB will be available to cashout until that race is NRNB. Afterwards it wont be able to be cashed out and completely blank where the cashout option was. I have on authority that this will be the case with PP, which is where lobos would be placing that bet. I couldn't comment on any other bookmakers.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• IF Envoi Allen did stay at 2 miles in his next couple of runs, and the ground also came up heavy for March.
      It'll make it a little harder for sure to enter the Ballymore.
      I don't personally think it'd make much a difference if he's carried on winning in style, which race he runs in.
      So I'd say Gordon wouldn't be scared either way too.
      Just ever so slightly riskier trying something new on the big day.
      I expect we'll see him over 2m 4f before cheltenham myself, especially if the Ballymore IS THE PLAN ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        You'll have cashout, but I'd love to know the percentage when backed.
        Lobos might be able to enlighten.

As soon as it goes NRNB, cashout will be removed on all antepost bets prior, Which will shock a few people
        So you only know PP are doing that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Humble Pie View Post
          EA has multiple Xmas entries

Paddies are a stand out 9/2 Supreme and 2/1Ballymore
          Nobody knows atm
          Im as much fucked of with where its gunna run as with Brexit at the mo

Comment

Any bet in a race before NRNB will be available to cashout until that race is NRNB. Afterwards it wont be able to be cashed out and completely blank where the cashout option was. I have on authority that this will be the case with PP, which is where lobos would be placing that bet. I couldn't comment on any other bookmakers.
            Cheers.
            It is a relatively new venture for them so we couldn't be sure how they'd play it I suppose. The calculations they use to determine cash out percentages are different to competitors also, as most would have gathered.

And to be fair, we can't be be sure how 365 will play the game this year either.

No Guarantees in this game.
            except Abacadabra's won't win the supreme of course

Comment

IF Envoi Allen did stay at 2 miles in his next couple of runs, and the ground also came up heavy for March.
              I don't personally think it'd make much a difference if he's carried on winning in style, which race he runs in.
              I expect we'll see him over 2m 4f before cheltenham myself, especially if the Ballymore IS THE PLAN ?
              I agree. Dont see them going 2m all season then going for the Ballymore as his first time over the trip myself... Why take such a risk?

Comment

IF Envoi Allen did stay at 2 miles in his next couple of runs, and the ground also came up heavy for March.
                He'll only have 2 more runs max imo. One at Xmas if he's healed properly and one other. If both those are over 2 miles I fear for anyone who had just backed him for Ballymore. I just can't see them stepping him up now. Simply no need to as he'd win Supreme comfortably.

Comment

• I would say if he’s good and fast enough to hold off a speedy horse around Fairyhouse with abit up his sleeve, I’d imagine 2 miles round a stiffer track like Cheltenham he’d be near unbeatable. Think they’d be mad to start experimenting over a longer trip when they know they have the best horse in the novice 2 mile division.

Comment

• Wheres he going at christmas?

Paddy seem to know.

Comment

Wheres he going at christmas?

Paddy seem to know.
                      Really? I'm not having that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                        Really? I'm not having that.
                        Fill your boots then on the future champions novices hurdle at 7/4

And 5/2 for him TO RUN in the supreme.

Comment

Fill your boots then on the future champions novices hurdle at 7/4

And 5/2 for him TO RUN in the supreme.
                          No thanks. Fill your boots for the Ballymore but don't ask them for your tenner back when he goes Supreme. Soz couldn't resist.....hee, hee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautothegreat8 View Post
                            I would say if he’s good and fast enough to hold off a speedy horse around Fairyhouse with abit up his sleeve, I’d imagine 2 miles round a stiffer track like Cheltenham he’d be near unbeatable. Think they’d be mad to start experimenting over a longer trip when they know they have the best horse in the novice 2 mile division.
                            So far. Plenty of 2 mile novice hurdlers we haven’t seen yet eg Fly Smart and Shishkin. Mad to send a horse Gordon has repeatedly emphasised as a stayer over an extra 5 furlongs

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                              So far. Plenty of 2 mile novice hurdlers we haven’t seen yet eg Fly Smart and Shishkin. Mad to send a horse Gordon has repeatedly emphasised as a stayer over an extra 5 furlongs
                              And a certain Andy Dufrence and many others waiting for him there. Don't be lulled into thinking Ballymore is the easiest option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                                No thanks. Fill your boots for the Ballymore but don't ask them for your tenner back when he goes Supreme. Soz couldn't resist.....hee, hee.
                                Iv already done so @19/1 and 10/1.

If I was at all bothered I could cover my stake @ 5/2 to run in the supreme. But I'd rather not pay for the power towers annual Christmas piss up.

Comment

Working...
                                X