Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by archie View Post
    Of course you can. Well done.

May I just say, we are almost exactly 6 months ahead of the same point in time this season. Being connected with a horse that may end up in the Ballymore, I'd have to say that all the fudge factors are in overdrive this far out.
    Which horse are you involved with Archie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Best of luck archie, I hope kemboy is doing well, and If shanning is still in training, she could have a decent handicap pot in her too.

I don't have much of a view on the ballymore this far out, but willie looks to have a decent hand this year, compared to very recent years where Gordon has been ruling the roost.
      Willie certainly does look to have some good ones for next season for sure!

Comment

May I just say, we are almost exactly 6 months ahead of the same point in time this season. Being connected with a horse that may end up in the Ballymore, I'd have to say that all the fudge factors are in overdrive this far out.
        Just to add, I'm not sure if had he already jumped any hurdles before he ran in his bumper, as im pretty sure he was set to run on the flat in France before moving over. But he'll be an interesting one, no doubt.

Must admit, I backed the 2nd after he drifted out, and did think he was home and hosed before your lad stayed on very well.
        The 5th and 6th are no mugs either, i remember Ruby saying before the race that he was surprised Patrick switched as he stays well, but Patrick wanted to ride in the colours.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Maybe your not keen to say Archie, but is this the likely target?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            Just to add, I'm not sure if had he already jumped any hurdles before he ran in his bumper, as im pretty sure he was set to run on the flat in France before moving over. But he'll be an interesting one, no doubt.

Must admit, I backed the 2nd after he drifted out, and did think he was home and hosed before your lad stayed on very well.
            The 5th and 6th are no mugs either, i remember Ruby saying before the race that he was surprised Patrick switched as he stays well, but Patrick wanted to ride in the colours.
            I've explained some of this in the 'horses to avoid' thread but I bought him to be a hurdler as he wouldn't go in the starting stalls in France. There was always the thought though that he might mature and become a dual purpose horse. Supreme had always said that he was a festival horse but there was no particular word that he was going to perform as well as that first time up. Patrick was very keen to ride for his grandmother and Kilcruit was certainly talked up by his uncle.

Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
            Maybe your not keen to say Archie, but is this the likely target?
            All options are open and it's a purely personal and uninformed view that the Ballymore would look to suit him best.

Comment

• I guess Archie doesn’t like talking to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautostar View Post
                Which horse are you involved with Archie?
                Originally posted by Kautostar View Post
                I guess Archie doesn’t like talking to me
                Sorry, missed that earlier.

As you'll have read, Captain Kangaroo. I've also a share in Kemboy, Cadmium and Robin De Carlow. I used to be in Shanning (half sister to Allaho) but no longer.

Comment

• No worries easily done.

Some nice horses Archie, good luck for the season ahead with them

Comment

All options are open and it's a purely personal and uninformed view that the Ballymore would look to suit him best.
                    Archie, he certainly looked a very decent performer on that Clonmel run, he breezed passed them entering the straight.

Ballymore/Bartlett hope maybe for 2021. I wish you all the best in enjoying his season, it could be very exciting.
                    "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautostar View Post
                      No worries easily done.

Some nice horses Archie, good luck for the season ahead with them
                      Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
                      Archie, he certainly looked a very decent performer on that Clonmel run, he breezed passed them entering the straight.

Ballymore/Bartlett hope maybe for 2021. I wish you all the best in enjoying his season, it could be very exciting.

Comment

Working...
                      X