Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Stayers Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
    Mares is an easier race than the stayers regardless of what happens pre festival (apart from injuries of course) imo.

Honey is only potential one to beat in the mares imo.

Stayers you have pp itcf Summerville boy city island and possibly even champ.

She did look brilliant but day 1 grade 1 on the board is Mullins normal way of thinking.
    Champ doesn't have an entry mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperTiger View Post
      Stayers entries aren't out yet, are they?

Comment

• Yeah COD, they came out last week

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
          Stayers entries aren't out yet, are they?

Champ was entered in it last week.
          "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Thanks chaps

Comment

My mistake - he's entered! Very little chance he ends up here though, all eyes on his run in Feb.

Comment

My mistake - he's entered! Very little chance he ends up here though, all eyes on his run in Feb.
                Aye if he wins he’s RSA he loses or doesn’t look great I reckon a switch is very possible considering it’s the only 2 entires he has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                  He did say at the moment, meaning until she wins the Irish Churdle next week from Sharjah.
                  Is this saying you think she'll win now? How well? Scrape home?

I'd say she'd need to win well to get a raise from 158.

Comment

• Ruby says Paisley Park is the best horse in training !!!

Comment

Ruby says Paisley Park is the best horse in training !!!
                      What Ruby says on TV and what he actually thinks are probably not always the same thing.

Listening to Ruby's opinion on who the best horse in training is, is so far down the list of interests that I have in this sport

Before Altior and Cyrname ran, who were AP and Ruby talking up as the best horse in training?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        What Ruby says on TV and what he actually thinks are probably not always the same thing.

Listening to Ruby's opinion on who the best horse in training is, is so far down the list of interests that I have in this sport

Before Altior and Cyrname ran, who were AP and Ruby talking up as the best horse in training?
                        Essteepee I expect !

Comment

• Looks in trouble again but just finds it in the last furlong, don't think anythings getting close

Comment

• Sumerville Boy backers will be pleased.

If The Cap Fits backers won't.

Paisley Park backers have another huge tick in the box!

Comment

• Benie 100% comes here....sorry guys. She will eat him for breakfast.

Comment

Benie 100% comes here....sorry guys. She will eat him for breakfast.
                                Lobos 100% gets banned if he continues to ignore my advice about stating opinions as facts.

Laughing, but not joking.

To go over WHY..... the post you've just made will invite a number of comments pointing out that you don't KNOW that for 100%..... it's a waste of everybodies time to read...

All you need to do, is state "in my opinion" if you want to make these opinions public, and back up WHY you think it.

This is not the first warning.

Comment

Working...
                                X