Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Marsh Novices Chase 2020 (was JLT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels breath out for season. Wounded

Comment

• Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
      Angels breath out for season. Wounded
      Bit of blow for me that is, with laurina possibly going to the arkle and I don't like to sound too confident but what's going to beat samcro?

Comment

• Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
        Angels breath out for season. Wounded
        Damn. Missed the chance to cash out. Never mind.

Comment

• Full write up on Angel's Breath injury which sounds quite a nasty one, fingers crossed he makes it through the next few weeks ok

Comment

• Fucking twat twat twat!! I had the chance to cash out all day but assumed the injury wasn’t that bad as cash out reappeared but how foolish was I not to cash out. Appreciate the update but that’s my first official knock down of the season!! Annoyed but fear many more big blows to come....aaaaahhhhhhh....Le Richbourg again

Comment

• Thanks for the update lads, I do genuinely hope Angels Breath makes a full recovery as he is an honest Henderson horse that has the talent to do the business chasing

Comment

• This next week will pitch many of our selections against each other, or against strong opposition that we haven't backed. Theres going to be a shakeup to all our Festival books.
                'It's the most wonderful time, of the year'
                "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Real shame for angels breath, really seems to have improved a bundle for fences.

Hopefully makes a full recovery and see him on the track again next year, missed CashOut as well.

Comment

• Has the name of this race changed?!

Marsh Novice's Chase?

Comment

• Missed that.... updated though

Comment

• Thought it was an oddschecker cock up tbh! Didn't know either!

Comment

• Well Jesus

Comment

• Well either Samcro just isn't the 2nd coming of jesus christ or Faugheen is still one hell of a horse

Comment

• All gone to f*****g pot. Might give up

Comment

• They'll surely give Samcro a run over a significantly longer trip will they?

Comment

Working...
                                X