Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    I'd say over reaction charlie.
    Long way to go.
    I wouldn't expect any National types to be that quick over fences and but for a mistake would have won, and they went steady enough as well so not sure that a sprint finish would have suited.
    Having said that, he could turn out to be average, and a handicapper.
    I cashed out because of his technique over fences, as opposed to the bare result

Top Amateur
    Match betting at this stage of season Oscar v CC.

I would bet CC simply because he jumped better , but thats not to say comes March that Oscars deliberate jumping would have improved dramatically.
    Fascinating to see progression into second starts for both , intriguing.

Top Amateur
    Had a bit of a study of this field last night and going to have my first bet on Dickie Diver at 25/1 with bet365.

JP and NJH have an embarrassment of riches with staying Novice Chasers this year so you'd think they would try and split them up between the main races where they can. This fella looks to be the one who is crying out for a trip the most. Was never really in a position to challenge in the AB last year but stayed on steadily all the way to the line. Loads of stamina in his breeding and we know JP likes to target the race.

Also Champagne Classic does seem a no brainer at 16/1 with the cashout option, especially when GE has mentioned the race as the plan already. He could easily go off as short priced fav.
    Last edited by Can't Catch Me; 10-17-2019 at 11:54 AM.