Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlie View Post
    Annamix flash backs
    Senewalk brings back worse memories tbh

Comment

Haha, to be fair, Senewalk and Annamix shortened before they ran so it isn't putting me off?

Comment

Bits of blue on oddschecker for FLY SMART. Still 33's with a few. Now's the time if you're planning on backing him.

Comment

Harry Fry - "Unfortunately GET IN THE QUEUE has picked up an injury and will be out until the second half of the season. We will look forward to seeing him return later in the year."

Comment

Thanks Archie, managed to cash out my Supreme bet though likely lost the 'any race' punt if he doesn't turn up.

He says 'later in the year', presume he means season and not year, as if we see him end of the year he'd still have a chance of making the festival.
            Last edited by ComplyOrDie; 3 October 2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

'Later in the year' could be Christmas I suppose. Because others will have impressed before then, you'll almost certainly get better than the current price if he does reappear early enough. Maybe in the tracker for entries?

Comment

Regards FLY SMART - racing post website still reads with g macaire has anyone information that he has arrived in Ireland yet and with willie did the Irish field stable tour with willie say anything etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Arkle View Post
                  Regards FLY SMART - racing post website still reads with g macaire has anyone information that he has arrived in Ireland yet and with willie did the Irish field stable tour with willie say anything etc?
                  Definitely gone to Ireland, as per France Galop.

Comment

Happy days

Comment

Hes been there a year now

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
                        Harry Fry - "Unfortunately GET IN THE QUEUE has picked up an injury and will be out until the second half of the season. We will look forward to seeing him return later in the year."
                        I read it as wont see the horse early in the season, but haven't written off him starting at Christmas or January. Would need 2 hurdle runs minimum pre-Festival to have a chance of success in a novice hurdle. Still possible but not ideal at the moment.
                        "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

For anyone wanting to get Fly Smart on side 33s only available now with Black Type and Betstars.

25/1 with Bet365 tempting with the cash out option

Comment

Anyone know when Fly Smart is due out to run? Managed to get on at 33's with sky bet few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
                              Anyone know when Fly Smart is due out to run? Managed to get on at 33's with sky bet few weeks ago.
                              When Willie feels he is ready I guess. Too early to tell, I'm sure WPM has his plans, but only he will know them!

Not much help but that's the reality unfortunately.

If you go by his historical record it would be somewhere between November and January, at a pure guess!

Comment

Thanks I was trying see if there any think being said as a lot of money being on last few weeks. Into 20's in some places now I see.

Comment

Working...
                                X