Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I don't think anyone does.

Ziiiiiiiiiiiing

I feel like I'm doing really well in the Supreme this year because I haven't backed much in it so far.
    What a difference a year or two makes
    I’m incredibly proud of myself having not backed anything for it so far. I may have a free bet or two on abracadabras actually but that’s no issue. Any possible runners here that I do have are any race so there’s no stress.

I am on EA big for Any race and the Ballymore though so I just hope he doesn’t end up here.

For what it’s worth.. if I had to have one for this right now based on what we’ve seen... Abracadabras really impressed me. Agree with everything someone (think it was scooby?) said about him really running through the line as if he had loads left in the tank. Looked very good to my untrained eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
      I’m incredibly proud of myself having not backed anything for it so far. I may have a free bet or two on abracadabras actually but that’s no issue. Any possible runners here that I do have are any race so there’s no stress.

I am on EA big for Any race and the Ballymore though so I just hope he doesn’t end up here.

For what it’s worth.. if I had to have one for this right now based on what we’ve seen... Abracadabras really impressed me. Agree with everything someone (think it was scooby?) said about him really running through the line as if he had loads left in the tank. Looked very good to my untrained eye.
      Hope EA ends up Ballymore too but my gut says Supreme. I was very impressed with Abacadabras and think that he could make EA go some. Covered them both for the 2 miler and thrown in Fly Smart for good measure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamptonfox View Post
        Rich Ricci’s Manager Joe Chambers was on a phone-in to Luck on Sunday yesterday and when asked which horse he was most looking forward to this season, that had either run or not run so far he said CHACUN POUR SOI, and then added the four-year old FIGAROC
        Has form just behind fly smart,

figaroc was beaten on debut by fou delice who was 2.5L behind fly smart.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Mullins might have one there in Unexpected looked decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
            Mullins might have one there in Unexpected looked decent.
            Very good debut, need to rewatch the race and form a better idea of the performance.
            "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Won very easily didn’t it! Missed the first half of the race so will need to re-watch but the finish looked impressive.

Comment

• Nice performance, don't think he's beat much, but you can only do what you can do, time will tell.

Comment

• Yep very nice, falls in the 'could be anything' bracket for the time being.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                    Nice performance, don't think he's beat much, but you can only do what you can do, time will tell.
                    I was impressed and a line through the second doesn’t give it much to find with the market leaders in this. I’ve taken the 20s with cash out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morley Street View Post
                      I was impressed and a line through the second doesn’t give it much to find with the market leaders in this. I’ve taken the 20s with cash out.
                      I watched the debut of the very man, and that maiden has not worked out well at all.
                      Kind of puts me off a bit.
                      But he looked nice.
                      Can only do what you can do.

Comment

• I notice Soviet Pimpernel has been cut to 20s with bet365!

Anybody heard whispers about Mr Whirlwind? Bigbprice purchase for Hendo at the sales last year. Nothing sure it’s a Supreme horse but still an interesting recruit

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                          I notice Soviet Pimpernel has been cut to 20s with bet365!

Anybody heard whispers about Mr Whirlwind? Bigbprice purchase for Hendo at the sales last year. Nothing sure it’s a Supreme horse but still an interesting recruit
                          Surprised he was cut tbh. My Whirlwind is a mare and probably won't be going here

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                            Surprised he was cut tbh. My Whirlwind is a mare and probably won't be going here
                            My Whirlwind has been entered in Miss Great Britain (Blackpool Tower Ballroom) March 2020.
                            She's been schooled in Bikini's and is dynamite according to N Henderson.

One for you - JackieMoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                              My Whirlwind has been entered in Miss Great Britain (Blackpool Tower Ballroom) March 2020.
                              She's been schooled in Bikini's and is dynamite according to N Henderson.

One for you - JackieMoon.
                              Haha haha touché

Comment

• Hang in There. 33-1 Supreme.
                                After saying they were all shit the other day in the supreme trial at cheltenham (before the race)
                                I think this price is an underestimation of his chances.
                                The trainer can really improve a horse over the season and he could keep surprising the leading UK challengers.
                                The Irish look a lot sexier at the minute but there has been little from the big yards over here as yet, and they had nothing last year in hindsight.
                                Form got a little frank today with Getaway Fred winning, who was beaten easily by this horse.
                                The time of the novice hurdle was pretty good also, same as the Greatwood.
                                Tolworth next I reckon.
                                Would not surprise me if it's the best UK chance we have.

Comment

Working...
                                X