Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
    Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Horse has been on the radar since you highlighted him early last season.

Thought the 66/1 that Unibet had was worth hovering over and despite his jumping I've taken it.

Needs to improve, but it's November...

You backed him for this race?
    I have at 50's with Bet365 as I figured that even if he ran poorly, his price was unlikely to drift any further and I'd at least get the majority of my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    I have at 50's with Bet365 as I figured that even if he ran poorly, his price was unlikely to drift any further and I'd at least get the majority of my money back.
    Ok good, I didn't want his cheerleader to have left him unbacked and me be flying the flag alone.

We'll go down together on this one

Ok good, I didn't want his cheerleader to have left him unbacked and me be flying the flag alone.

We'll go down together on this one
    You'll both be encouraged to know that Tizzard has just said.
    We'll try and win a nice novice race with him and stick to novices for now, before we think about handicaps ???
    Then he said he'd ask the owners where to go next.

He also mentioned getting a mark, and the race he just won being a tricky one to rate.
    Betfair hurdle ?

I did catch that - he's such a clown.

Betfair Hurdle would be good if that is in mind though.... although ultimately means he'll fall short against likely classier animals in March.

Top Amateur
    Well the price was good enough to take a chance and things will most definitely change as this is Tizzard we're talking about after all

Top Amateur
    I did catch that - he's such a clown.

Betfair Hurdle would be good if that is in mind though.... although ultimately means he'll fall short against likely classier animals in March.
    “Tizzie “ Colin fries my head arghhhhh

Top Amateur
    QUOTES: Most of ours have needed the run this year. Colin Tizzard on MASTER DEBONAIR was only beaten two lengths at Cheltneham. I think he handles this ground and there should be a nice novice race for him around Christmas time. The owners are quite keen on handicapping. I've never really won a big handicap hurdle and would much rather do the novice route and have him as a novice chaser next year, but we'll see what his mark is - Colin Tizzard, trainer.