Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Novices Hurdle 2020

Cant find a thread for this so started one, apologies if Ive missed it.

Every year people seem to be keen to get with Willies Supreme horse and more specifically Willie and Rich Ricci's Supreme horse. They havent landed this for a few years but they always get overbet and generally give a good opportunity for a back to lay.

With that in mint, I wonder if Fly Smart might be the one this year, also think Jon Snow needs a mention on the same basis and wondered if anyone has heard anything about either??

On a slightly separate note I read Paul Fergusons book and Jamie Codd comments about Malone Road in there (worryingly for a Supreme backer)

"Like the same owners' Envoi Allen, it actually wouldnt surprise me if he turned into a ballymore horse too."

Comment

Originally posted by billymag View Post
      Cant find a thread for this so started one, apologies if Ive missed it.

Every year people seem to be keen to get with Willies Supreme horse and more specifically Willie and Rich Ricci's Supreme horse. They havent landed this for a few years but they always get overbet and generally give a good opportunity for a back to lay.

With that in mint, I wonder if Fly Smart might be the one this year, also think Jon Snow needs a mention on the same basis and wondered if anyone has heard anything about either??

Ricci has 17 novices alone.
      Fly smart a likely one, from macaire as many before him, smooth aqps win before a tenderly handled 2nd on debut over hurdles to retain his novice status, been with mullins since 18/11/2018. Which is the timeline of the likes of vautour/ klassical dream.... Everything screams it.

However once again ricci alone, has 17.

John snow wouldnt be ringing alarm bells for me, hes ground dependant to a point they couldnt get him out last year, when he was sound throughout, off the flat with slightly worse form to riccis triumph horse who was disspointing to my eye. But who knows...

Havent bought the book myself, but whatever goes blue on oddschecker in the middle of the week, is what hes put up in mark howards book. And will get steam rolled into fav.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Also worth noting
        feu du bresil

(Yannick fouin who provided min) was sold to boullard / mullins / ricci
        Been there since 20/11/18 so dates are spot on, and fouin whos a trusted vendor, never gives them a hard race first time up. He himself recieved an educational ride to finish a close 2nd, before being sold on.

3rd has gone on to run in a grade 1 and win a listed race. 5th has finished 2nd in 2 listed races and tried in a grade 1. Hes also a very likely sort. And one to look out for.

Might be worth adding him to the market, as if he is the one thats put up in mark howards book. And 20 price requests go in on the same day with various books. your not going to be getting the 33s or 50s, you should be getting now.
        Last edited by Scooby91; 14 September 2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Feu De Bresil (although spelt wrong) is 33's any race with Hills.

Of the non Mullins lot I can't wait to see Get In The Queue out over hurdles.

Comment

Originally posted by billymag View Post
            On a slightly separate note I read Paul Fergusons book and Jamie Codd comments about Malone Road in there (worryingly for a Supreme backer)

"Like the same owners' Envoi Allen, it actually wouldnt surprise me if he turned into a ballymore horse too."
            Interesting comments. The fact he said 'too' implies Envoi Allen's target is also pencilled in?

Need a stayer for the Supreme and a horse with a turn of foot for a Ballymore

Envoi Allen - Supreme / Malone Road - Ballymore

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              Interesting comments. The fact he said 'too' implies Envoi Allen's target is also pencilled in?

Need a stayer for the Supreme and a horse with a turn of foot for a Ballymore

Envoi Allen - Supreme / Malone Road - Ballymore

'Hopefully he can develop into a leading contender for the ballymore this season' - Jamie Codd in the book

Comment

Anybody know anything about BLUE GILL?

Comment

Mark Howard said he’s already backed a couple for the Supreme and the Triumph so we can expect market moves when his book is posted out next week

Comment

Anyone heard anything on Fils Spirituel? Believe he's with WPM

Comment

Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                      Anyone heard anything on Fils Spirituel? Believe he's with WPM
                      Narrowly won a poor looking flat race in april, Where nothing behind has gone close since.
                      Last edited by Scooby91; 16 September 2019, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                        Narrowly won a poor looking flat race in april, Where nothing behind has gone close since.
                        Cheers- noticed he had entered the Supreme market on BF!

Comment

Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                          Cheers- noticed he had entered the Supreme market on BF!
                          I saw a lot for bluegill on the back side the other day. And a few quid at any short prices being taken as soon as put up.
                          Havent a clue about the horse personally. Seen mullims ricci mentioned on twitter. But strangely i can find absolutely zero about the horse as if it diddnt exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                            I saw a lot for bluegill on the back side the other day. And a few quid at any short prices being taken as soon as put up.
                            Havent a clue about the horse personally. Seen mullims ricci mentioned on twitter. But strangely i can find absolutely zero about the horse as if it diddnt exist.
                            Almost certain it's a wind up. Someone trying to come up with a fake Mullins / Ricci horse. If you look through the mentions on twitter it generally revolves from the same guy.

Added 2pts Fly Smart EW ar 33/1 with 365.
                            Like the reasoning you made. So much for holding off on the Novice Hurdle races

Comment

Lads, Bluegill is an anagram of Gullible FFS

Betfair have been taken for a ride

Comment

Working...
                              X