Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SAMCRO View Post
    Where was this said?
    Friend of mine has toe in horse with Elliott said that is the plan.

Comment

• I really don’t see anything in bet365 having EA as shorter than Malone Road.

We’ve seen EA out this season and he’s won at Cheltenham over 2m. Malone Road though we haven’t see in nearly a year and murmurs of a set back.

They won’t let themselves fall into the trap they did 2 years ago where they had Samcro at 7/1(possibly even bigger)the week before the fez just because we expect him to go elsewhere

Comment

• HFly, I think it’s probably their own book being heavier on EA, as you say because we have seen it run, that has shortened him.

Interesting on Malone Road push out to 14/1, probably means that they haven’t seen much cash flowing their way for the race. They didn’t need to take that big a push out, and it will be interesting to see if they are forced to cut Malone Road back in by weight of support.

I’m inclined to back Envoi Allen (FR) for the Supreme, where french breds have a good record, and Andy Dufresne (IRE) for the Ballymore where Irish breds tend to dominate and french breds have no win in at least ten years. It will only take until early Sunday afternoon to tell me how wrong this may be!
        "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Yet it’s 2/5 for Morgiana on Racing Post
          Last edited by Humble Pie; 9 November 2019, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• Please ignore
            Don’t ask !, :-)

Comment

• They have suspended cash out on all Malone Road bets with 365 as well as going 14s from 8. Seems odd but maybe to do with changing prices

Comment

• seems odd that he's not asked in interviews about the horse when it's favourite for the supreme.
                almost like they'd rather say nothing until they know for sure one way or another.
                If he was absolutely fine then surely he'd be happy to answer a question about the horse ?
                all speculation though, which I've added too, apologies

Comment

• Indeed they have Crolwey, yet you can still back him! Sneaky bookmakers

Comment

• Obvious there has been a setback it’s just how serious.
                    Given all the social media attention on the horse frustrating neither the stable has said anything or either stable tour this week mentioned him (one of the first horses asked about in every interview beforehand).

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                      Zero to worry about,same every year

Everyone is obsessed with Elliot’s early season novice winners that’s all.
                      Completely agree with this. It’s obvious there’s been a Malone Road setback that the stable aren’t keen to publicise. This market will shake up massively come Christmas.

On a separate note - Blackbow out today, interesting to see how he fares over hurdles for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crolwey113 View Post
                        Obvious there has been a setback it’s just how serious.
                        Given all the social media attention on the horse frustrating neither the stable has said anything or either stable tour this week mentioned him (one of the first horses asked about in every interview beforehand).
                        Not so sure about that - Thom Malone tweeted from Gordon’s 48 hours ago that he was hacking away grand. I doubt if something has happened in the interim there would be as quick a reaction given nothing was done after he had a knock a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Seems 365 have suspended cash-out on the market..... how annoying

Comment

• Any chance we can have a cashout thread. No offence to anyone. But its becoming pages and pages of cashout chat on alot of threads without much chat of the performance/ ability of the horses themselves. Especially where horses haven't even ran yet.

Would be off putting for outsiders just looking to find out others opinions on individual horses, and seeing pages of cashout chat.
                            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• I’d say the market is actually about right, everyone at the head of the betting is 14’s bar other than envoi Allen which is the only horse we have seen at the head of the market, who has won so naturally will go fav.

Comment

• May be stating the obvious. But probably worth mentioning that tiger tap tap is still a novice.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X