Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    3lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Crolwey113 View Post
    Obvious there has been a setback itís just how serious.
    Given all the social media attention on the horse frustrating neither the stable has said anything or either stable tour this week mentioned him (one of the first horses asked about in every interview beforehand).
    Not so sure about that - Thom Malone tweeted from Gordonís 48 hours ago that he was hacking away grand. I doubt if something has happened in the interim there would be as quick a reaction given nothing was done after he had a knock a few weeks ago.

3lb Claimer
    Seems 365 have suspended cash-out on the market..... how annoying

Any chance we can have a cashout thread. No offence to anyone. But its becoming pages and pages of cashout chat on alot of threads without much chat of the performance/ ability of the horses themselves. Especially where horses haven't even ran yet.

Would be off putting for outsiders just looking to find out others opinions on individual horses, and seeing pages of cashout chat.

5lb Claimer
    I’d say the market is actually about right, everyone at the head of the betting is 14’s bar other than envoi Allen which is the only horse we have seen at the head of the market, who has won so naturally will go fav.

May be stating the obvious. But probably worth mentioning that tiger tap tap is still a novice.

3lb Claimer
    Blackbow smashed off the boards here at Naas. 11/10 into 1/2. Clearly big things expected over hurdles it seems. Interesting to see whether heís an out and out 2 miler or could potentially step up

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by AnFiieLD. View Post
    Blackbow smashed off the boards here at Naas. 11/10 into 1/2. Clearly big things expected over hurdles it seems. Interesting to see whether he’s an out and out 2 miler or could potentially step up
    Based on her Bumper win she is never a 2 miler. Albert horse for me.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobos View Post
    Based on her Bumper win she is never a 2 miler. Albert horse for me.
    Soz, wrong horse, thinking of Relegate!!

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by AnFiieLD. View Post
    Blackbow smashed off the boards here at Naas. 11/10 into 1/2. Clearly big things expected over hurdles it seems. Interesting to see whether he’s an out and out 2 miler or could potentially step up
    11/10!?

No wonder he was smashed

(I know he’s lost but he was 4/6 or 4/7 this morning online)

The form of FLY SMART is unreal now.
    30L demolition job in a very strong Grade 1, grade 3s, listed winners all over the place, I cant even be asssed to count the amount of 1s that have come out of that race. Theres so many.

Every single horse that finished the race have now won. 18 wins, including grade 1 grade 3, multiple listed winners. there was over 43L between 1st to last. Each of them now individual winners.
    Last edited by Scooby91; 11-10-2019 at 08:31 AM.