Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some unusual opinions today.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Absolutely no chance at all they bypass the festival with Min surely?
      The race (if any) they'd bypass would be the 2mile chase at the Punchestown Festival where I don't think there's a middle distance race there?

2m4 i his trip now. Ryanair and then onto the Melling Chase. We know he can back up at the 2 festivals.
      Mullins may slot horses in and around eachother but he doesn't just give up a festival runner.

If he's in any kind of form he'll be running for me - 100%.

Comment

• If they all stay fit and sound, I think the Mullins horses are fairly easy to work out this year:

QMCC - Chacun Pour Soi and Cialos Emery
        Ryanair - Min and Footpad
        GC - Al Boum Photo and Kemboy

Obviously Douvan is there to add in, but it wouldnt surprise me at all if he doesnt go... or is used as a sub. Obviously that can all change with one injury, but if they do all make it, they all look pretty clear.

Comment

• He also has UDS, Bellshill, Cadmium, Duc Des Genievres, Great Field and Real Steel rated 160 or higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
            If they all stay fit and sound, I think the Mullins horses are fairly easy to work out this year:

Obviously Douvan is there to add in, but it wouldnt surprise me at all if he doesnt go... or is used as a sub. Obviously that can all change with one injury, but if they do all make it, they all look pretty clear.

Appears to me that most contentious opinions emanate from one quarter

Agree with you CCM and hope we’re correct!

Comment

• Changing the subject slightly, would anyone know if Aso is a definite runner in the Peterborough Chase? Plenty near the top of the betting won't be running and I think 6/1 is huge for him in this if he's a certain runner?

Comment

If they all stay fit and sound, I think the Mullins horses are fairly easy to work out this year:

Not disagreeing with any of them..... but this has the potential to be a hilarous post to look back on

Mullins horses easy to work out?

Not as bad as Jono predicting Mullins time was over though a few years back

Comment

This wouldn’t surprise me one bit

QMCC - Min & Cilaos Emery
                  Ryanair - CPS & Douvan
                  GC - Footpad, Al Boum Photo & Kemboy

Comment

• whats Peoples thoughts on cyrname going to Cheltenham I know they said there’s plenty of other races to be aimed at but I’m sure the racing public would love to see him take on Cheltenham in March as far as I seen his jumping was fine last time out personally to me in order to be considered a champion Cheltenham counts big time

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                      This wouldn’t surprise me one bit

QMCC - Min & Cilaos Emery
                      Ryanair - CPS & Douvan
                      GC - Footpad, Al Boum Photo & Kemboy
                      Can't see Min going anywhere this year but the Ryanair personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                        Can't see Min going anywhere this year but the Ryanair personally.
                        I hope nothing more than you are a 100% right but we are playing Mullins bingo Jack

Comment

• CPS has to be going for the QMCC surely? I could definitely picture Footpad going to the Gold Cup though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Altior View Post
                            CPS has to be going for the QMCC surely? I could definitely picture Footpad going to the Gold Cup though.
                            Footpad would never stay the GC trip. Likely beat in the KG, then back to here
                            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                              There's your Ryanair winner lads
                              Get it right Hobbsy

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                                Get it right Hobbsy
                                Very hard to take a Tingle Creek winner and move him up?

I don't think he'll run here anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X