Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Added Benie Des Dieux 7/4
    I've cashed Benie (for now) for stake back, given I can back her at 9/4 if need be now, and I only have 7/4

I will probably wait upon an entry before getting involved again

Yankee added to the multiples, no cash out for this one so just got to hope they all make it
    Last edited by ComplyOrDie; 12-02-2019 at 08:54 AM.

Bit of a wild E/W Tizzard double added for day 1, Vision Des Flos 50/1 (Arkle) & Rockpoint 40/1 (NH Chase).

Pays 98/1 for the place double alone, just got to get them to the races now.

Blue Sari 16/1 (Supreme) added with a free bet

The profit I cashed out on with the Buveur D'auir CH bet has been used to add more to Klassical Dream (9/2), with the emergence of no entry for Saldier over Christmas, whom I'm in bed with a fair bit!

A few more free bets added this morning, DW (RSA), more on FD (Arkle), a little bit more on CS (NH Chase) & finally Thyme Hill (AB)

Top Amateur
    where do you get all your free bets from COD please?? Cant remember the last time I was given one

Quote Originally Posted by billymag View Post
    where do you get all your free bets from COD please?? Cant remember the last time I was given one
    Sent you a DM

Power Of Pause added with a free bet for the bumper, 33/1, as per Scooby's glowing confidence in the bumper thread

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Sent you a DM
    Forward that DM to me too if you can lol. I don't get them either. Only way i see it being possible is if you have multiple accts under different names?

Hang In There 33/1 E/W added for the Supreme, with a small amount of winnings today.

Whilst I think the UK form will not amount to a whole heap, I do think there will be one or two vying for the places and Hang In There's form has certainly been franked along the way, they look strong enough to me to believe 33's is a nice E/W play.