Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Professional Fat Jockey charlie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    That is the worst green I've ever seen.
    Haha no argument there. Il do a darker version cause there’s lots more green to add

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    All I want for Xmas is………

Laurina (14/1) & Fakir D’Oudairies (25/1)to fight it out in the Racing Post Novice Chase. Photo finish, both go Arkle.
    Abacadabras (16/1) to beat JP’s mob in the Paddy Power Future Champions Novice Hurdle. All roads Supreme.
    Fusil Raffles (14/1) to win the Christmas Hurdle. Shorten significantly for the Champion Hurdle
    Danny Whizzbang (20/1) to win the Kauto Star Novices Chase & become genuine RSA contender
    Fitzhenry (36/1) to run a good race in the Paddypower Chase – 3rd or 4th to protect mark for the Kim Muir
    Allmankind (20/1) to win the Coral Juvenile Hurdle at Chepstow. Triumph
    Elegant Escape to win the Welsh Grand National.
    City Island (16/1) to beat Melon in his beginners chase at Leopardstown. JLT
    Lostintranslation (10/1*) to win the King George. *did the Gold Cup double
    Samcro (25/1 & 16/1) to win at Limerick with Faugheen (40/1) in behind. JLT/RSA & NHC
    Chacun Pour Soi (67/1)to piss up on the absolutely snaff and prove hype. Champion Chase
    Battleoverdoyen (33/1) or Champagne Classic (27/1) to win the Neville Hotels Novice Chase. RSA / NHC
    Column of Fire (25/1) and Francin (37/1) to run well at Limerick, whilst protecting marks.
    Power Of Pause (28/1) to make a winning debut. Champion Bumper
    Delta Work to bounce back in the Savills Chase
    Thyme Hill (14/1) to win the Challow Novices' Hurdle at Newbury. Albert Bartlett
    Benie Des Dieux to win the Frank Ward on the snaff.

Ante post price in brackets and bold, race I hope they go for bold.

Merry Xmas all
    Laurina cashed small profit. I thought Fakir ran well. I have Notebook @ 25/1 so hard not to be very happy.
    Abacadabras won well, couldn't have asked for much more
    Fusil Raffles cashed for a small loss.
    Danny Whizzbang cashed for a small lost
    Fitzhenry was superb, couldn't have asked for more with a view to the Kim Muir. New mark of 141, perfect
    Allmankind was superb, couldn't have asked for more with a view to the Triumph
    Elegant Escape was poor but backed for the National
    City Island cashed for a small lost JLT. Have Melon @ 25/1 so hard not to be happy with the outcome
    Lostintranslation was a bitter disappointment but I knew my fete a long way out. Still big GC player
    Samcro was disappointing but my NHC Faugheen bets are offering me tidy cashout profit (not taking) so happy
    Chacun Pour Soi probably needed the run. All is not lost but I am disappointed he didn't win. Have APT any race
    Battleoverdoyen won well and is now 13/2 (backed at 40's) and Champagne Classic will hopefully be NHC bound
    Delta Work. Boom
    Thyme Hill. Boom

There have been a few big disappointments but overall I am absolutely delighted with the last 5 days. Winners (Fitzhenry second with a mark of 141 counts as a win!)

Notebook @ 25/1 now 6/1
    Abacadabras @ 16/1 now 7/2
    Fitzhenry @ 36/1 now 25/1
    Allmankind @ 20/1 now 7/1
    Faugheen @ 40/1 now 12/1
    Battleoverdoyen @ 40/1 now 13/2
    Thyme Hill @ 14/1 now 5/1
    Last edited by charlie; 12-29-2019 at 05:17 PM.

Professional Fat Jockey (and self-proclaimed Voice of Reason) quevega's Avatar
    How many chickens have you got Charlie ?

Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    How many chickens have you got Charlie ?
    I'm cooking a chicken as we speak

Professional Fat Jockey Middle_Of_March's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Laurina cashed small profit. I thought Fakir ran well. I have Notebook @ 25/1 so hard not to be very happy.
    Abacadabras won well, couldn't have asked for much more
    Fusil Raffles cashed for a small loss.
    Danny Whizzbang cashed for a small lost
    Fitzhenry was superb, couldn't have asked for more with a view to the Kim Muir. New mark of 141, perfect
    Allmankind was superb, couldn't have asked for more with a view to the Triumph
    Elegant Escape was poor but backed for the National
    City Island cashed for a small lost JLT. Have Melon @ 25/1 so hard not to be happy with the outcome
    Lostintranslation was a bitter disappointment but I knew my fete a long way out. Still big GC player
    Samcro was disappointing but my NHC Faugheen bets are offering me tidy cashout profit (not taking) so happy
    Chacun Pour Soi probably needed the run. All is not lost but I am disappointed he didn't win. Have APT any race
    Battleoverdoyen won well and is now 13/2 (backed at 40's) and Champagne Classic will hopefully be NHC bound
    Delta Work. Boom
    Thyme Hill. Boom

There have been a few big disappointments but overall I am absolutely delighted with the last 5 days. Winners (Fitzhenry second with a mark of 141 counts as a win!)

Notebook @ 25/1 now 6/1
    Abacadabras @ 16/1 now 7/2
    Fitzhenry @ 36/1 now 25/1
    Allmankind @ 20/1 now 7/1
    Faugheen @ 40/1 now 12/1
    Battleoverdoyen @ 40/1 now 13/2
    Thyme Hill @ 14/1 now 5/1
    Well in mate! A tidy few days for you.

Might follow you in on Fitzhenry as it goes. You’ve made a cracking argument for him on the handicap thread so I may back him purely on your reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    Well in mate! A tidy few days for you.

Might follow you in on Fitzhenry as it goes. You’ve made a cracking argument for him on the handicap thread so I may back him purely on your reasoning.
    Cheers pal. Fitzhenry is a brilliant EW ante post handicap bet. Doesn’t know how to not place in big handicaps.

Added pts per stake which took a while. I am not as meticulous as some but between 80-100pts in play (online and live) with around 15pts dead. I've been able to cashout loads of bets for stake, small loss, small profit which has significantly improved the number of dead pts. I suppose that will last as long as I'm allowed to have a b365 account.

Really starting to appreciate my 365 account and my pts lost without cashout would have been a lot bigger! Cashed out Fakir D'Alene, Rockpoint, Fanion D'estruval, Andy Dufresne, Energumene, Douvan, Dickie Diver, Altior, Saint Roi, Ribble Valley, Laurina, Fusil Raffles, Danny Whizzbang, Unexpected and probably a few more. Will go through it properly this evening but I've definitely been able to save 20+ points which is around 20% of all my bets through cashout.

Added Column of Fire and Off You Go to page 1. Both backed any race for some time