Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2020 Grand National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
    Might as well use for cheltenham next year, nothing else to use them on
    Exactly right, never too early to build a Cheltenham portfolio...

Comment

• My 4 points has gone straight to Cheltenham

Comment

• All but one of mine refunded , Including my Kimberlite Candy - 50-1. ....

Comment

• Hi gang,
          Hope everybody is coping well,
          Just like to offer an early punt for GN21
          Gone in early on VINNDICATION 33/1,unlucky in the ULTIMA at Cheltenham,if Kim Bailey gears him towards the GN
          think he’s one to keep onside,real front runner,stays up with the pace,his 2 ascot performances were top notch,think the weight
          told in the ULTIMA,if he was to get around 11-00 or less think he could be a real player......

Comment

• Originally posted by Galileo View Post
            Hi gang,
            Hope everybody is coping well,
            Just like to offer an early punt for GN21
            Gone in early on VINNDICATION 33/1,unlucky in the ULTIMA at Cheltenham,if Kim Bailey gears him towards the GN
            think he’s one to keep onside,real front runner,stays up with the pace,his 2 ascot performances were top notch,think the weight
            told in the ULTIMA,if he was to get around 11-00 or less think he could be a real player......
            Wow, that is early!

Isn't the plan the Gold Cup for Vinndication in 2021?

(I think I've read that)

I like the horse, not sure I like the bet right now but I don't get as excited about the GN ante post as I do other things so perhaps it's just me!

Fair play for posting it though and if you want a picture of Galileo let me know here ... http://www.fatjockey.com/forum/showt...equests/page30

Comment

• KEVLOAF,
              Tried to access that but would not let me

Comment

• Did click on TIGER but wouldn’t let me access

Comment

• KEVLOAF,
                  Do you think VINNDICATION has the class for the GOLD CUP,
                  I’ve gone in early on TOPOFTHEGAME for CGC21,as long as he’s over his injury

Comment

• You just pick any image from google and post a link to it and I'll do the rest.

Erm, I think he's got a good level of ability and class. Been some horses with not that much class have won a Gold Cup too.

I just think that's his main target... so it'd stop me having a bet at 33/1

Comment

• KEVLOAF,
                      Cheers,thanks for the avatar.......

Comment

• Who we betting on then boys and girls

Comment

• ryanh97

Sticking to what I backed in reality.........ELEGANT ESCAPE

Comment

• I have plenty on The Storyteller and a decent position on Anable Fly so that’ll be me...

Comment

• It has to be Kildisart each way at 50-1 - love those odds.

Comment

• .....Jett for me, but the 50-1 is over 100 points less than I got for it in real world.

Comment

Working...
                                X