Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Two free bets:

DDS Tingle Creek & Magic of Light @ 110/1
    DDS Tingle Creek & Elegant Escape @ 94/1
    That will do nicely

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Native River View Post
    2 eye catchers from the Becher today it seems, Le Breuil & Alpha Des Obeaux. Le Bre I feel will certainly come on for longer distance, and it spoke volumes I feel that Codd came over for the ride. And Alpha could be a quality option if Tiger Roll runs it will bring him right down in terms of weight carried so it could be an interesting angle.
    I backed Le Breuil for this during the Becher as jumping so well - 45s with the boost at Laddies but seen itís been given positive words in a couple of columns in the sporting life today so probably get cut a few points.

Pauling said: "Le Breuil was very good on Saturday and jumped brilliantly. Jamie said he hasn't ridden many that have jumped around Aintree as well as him, those were his words.
    "He travelled into the race well and then got tired going across the Melling Road. It was basically like his first run of the season, as he didn't really have a race at Wetherby.
    "He didn't stop and kept galloping, so I think it's all systems go for the National and he'll be prepared accordingly.
    "I'm not sure what we'll do between now and the National. We might run him again over fences as he thrived on his racing last season, but then he is on pretty much the ideal mark now, so we'll have to see."

Quote Originally Posted by Cashew King View Post
    I backed Le Breuil for this during the Becher as jumping so well - 45s with the boost at Laddies but seen it’s been given positive words in a couple of columns in the sporting life today so probably get cut a few points.

Pauling said: "Le Breuil was very good on Saturday and jumped brilliantly. Jamie said he hasn't ridden many that have jumped around Aintree as well as him, those were his words.
    "He travelled into the race well and then got tired going across the Melling Road. It was basically like his first run of the season, as he didn't really have a race at Wetherby.
    "He didn't stop and kept galloping, so I think it's all systems go for the National and he'll be prepared accordingly.
    "I'm not sure what we'll do between now and the National. We might run him again over fences as he thrived on his racing last season, but then he is on pretty much the ideal mark now, so we'll have to see."
    Very positive comments, I was debating taking the 40s up myself and that has encouraged me to take the plunge!

Top Amateur
    Also on Le Breuil, mainly because the 4miler is turning into a great trial for the National the following year