Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    I watched their 2019/2020 road to Cheltenham video last night. I am reluctant to criticize anyone producing content like this because whether I enjoy it or not it gets the juices flowing and excitement building, but I found this fairly boring. Nobody watching videos about Cheltenham now learns anything from a conversation about 5 market leaders who dominate discussion (Klassical Dream, Minella Indo, Benie Des Dieux, Paisley Park and City Island).
    I watched it too, I watch anything that pops up on youtube that remotely mentions Cheltenham/horses.
    They're Nice lads, but it's tough to some across as different or original to the obsessed idiots like me and other people on here.

Top Amateur
    Pub chat but entertaining enough for all that.

I watched the Punchestown preview and found that more interesting/revealing because you could see how it all panned out.

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    Pub chat but entertaining enough for all that.

I watched the Punchestown preview and found that more interesting/revealing because you could see how it all panned out.
    archie, do you know anything about Wild Max?

I see he is in the Supreme betting and I was told he is with/joining Willie. From the German Flat scene, so what would look like the profile of a Supreme Horse Racing purchase, a la Aramon, Kemboy (FR flat) et al.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    archie, do you know anything about Wild Max?

I see he is in the Supreme betting and I was told he is with/joining Willie. From the German Flat scene, so what would look like the profile of a Supreme Horse Racing purchase, a la Aramon, Kemboy (FR flat) et al.
    COD i know you're asking Archie, but SHR only really buy anything that Kirk buys so Highflyer buying it would indicate it's not theirs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jack1092 View Post
    COD i know you're asking Archie, but SHR only really buy anything that Kirk buys so Highflyer buying it would indicate it's not theirs anyway.
    Jack, was unaware Highflyer had purchased this one. Cheers

Which route do people see Dlauro heading, Ballymore or Albert Bartlett?