Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Queen Mother Champion Chase 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnFiieLD. View Post
    William Hill going 7/4 at one stage on UDS this morning. I’ve steamed in accordingly. Think he wins. Hobbs in a real conundrum with Defi if he does get beat.
    PP have Defi 10/11 and UDS 5/4 currently

Comment

• Originally posted by AnFiieLD. View Post
      PP have Defi 10/11 and UDS 5/4 currently
      Will flip flop tomorrow as a few on here have said. We know our stuff.

Comment

• The only real strong opinion I can still muste,r is that if DDS gets beat, I can't see how they'd go for a QMCC.

The Ryanair just has to be an easier option for him IF he doesn't prove he's the superior 2 miler between that pair tomorrow.

The ONLY bet I can see myself having, is UDS tomorrow with DDS for the Ryanair.... but It's not an "obvious" bet because UDS isn't value at 5/4. There is too little between them for anyone to be confident either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          The only real strong opinion I can still muste,r is that if DDS gets beat, I can't see how they'd go for a QMCC.

The Ryanair just has to be an easier option for him IF he doesn't prove he's the superior 2 miler between that pair tomorrow.

The ONLY bet I can see myself having, is UDS tomorrow with DDS for the Ryanair.... but It's not an "obvious" bet because UDS isn't value at 5/4. There is too little between them for anyone to be confident either way.
          I'm loving the chances of UDS tomorrow and am already hearing Hobbs saying 'the Ryanair is now favourite'. C'mon UDS !

Comment

• Hopefully a Puchestown style ride from UDS with the usual catch me if you can.

If DDS has any chance of winning imo Barry will need to keep close tabs on UDS and stalk the whole way round.

Although he has stamina it will be very tough to make up ground in heavy which UDS loves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
              Hopefully a Puchestown style ride from UDS with the usual catch me if you can.

If DDS has any chance of winning imo Barry will need to keep close tabs on UDS and stalk the whole way round.

Although he has stamina it will be very tough to make up ground in heavy which UDS loves.
              Agree, UDS has everything in his favour today. Heavy ground, won the race before. Defi had fitness advantage last time, not won on heavy and his only trip to Ascot was a disaster. UDS has to come out on top today.

Comment

• Willie is confident jeez

been reading this Q, and two fingers up to you i hear haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  How old do you think Un De Sceaux has gotten?

There was a neck between then in December, we're now in January

Saying he's a cracking bet to confirm 'a neck' because UDS is "now 12" when he was 11 last month is just fucking meaningless.

It annoys the hell out of me that we just have to guess how old horses actually are as well. Rounding to the nearest 12 fucking months?

Fucking stupid sport at times this is, it's 2020. Scientists split the fucking atom into quarks, and we have to round horses to the year, not even month.

My bleep machine broke
                  Only just seen this outburst.
                  Didn't think I said that.

He's a cracking bet at the prices in a match race, and with a better timed ride against the same horse that's not getting any faster/better. Like described on the weekend thread.

I was told off for one Fucking the other day

My bleep machine has now been firmly placed in the back of the shed.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                    Only just seen this outburst.
                    Didn't think I said that.

He's a cracking bet at the prices in a match race, and with a better timed ride against the same horse that's not getting any faster/better. Like described on the weekend thread.

I was told off for one Fucking the other day

My bleep machine has now been firmly placed in the back of the shed.
                    I think to be backing him at that price you've gotta be confident he's going to win comfortably, and I don't see how 6 weeks of "getting slower" is really something you are hoping for from Un De Sceaux.

Why would he be getting slower over this 6 week period, compared to any other 6 week period that we've had.

Un De SCeaux doesn't know that he turned 12 on New Years Day (which he didn't)

Why would Defi Du seuil be improving that much in 6 weeks? For a horse you think is a stayer too?

I don't understand how you can be so confident.

Does me no good at all if UDS wins today, so I hope you're right, but you're too confident

Comment

• If he beats Defi today it'll be a nice moment. I love UDS.
                      I explained my thought process in the weekend thread for my confidence today.
                      Some horses won't win many races comfortably, but they'll win more often than not.

Comment

• Defi will win comfortably enough today. Its an outstanding price on a horse who should be 4/11.

DDS will win today and will go on to win the Champion Chase.

Just going straight win today on defi, considered doing the straight forecast with Un De Sceau but I have a feeling that it may be Janika who gets 2nd so just the win on the absolute certainty that is DDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELEGANTLY TASTED View Post
                          Defi will win comfortably enough today. Its an outstanding price on a horse who should be 4/11.

DDS will win today and will go on to win the Champion Chase.

Just going straight win today on defi, considered doing the straight forecast with Un De Sceau but I have a feeling that it may be Jenki who gets 2nd so just the win on the absolute certainty that is DDS.
                          I'm just glad you're alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                            I'm just glad you're alive.
                            So are the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELEGANTLY TASTED View Post
                              So are the team.
                              Missed you ET!

Comment

• Wherever he runs, he wins. Remortgage your house, sell the mrs

Comment

Working...
                                X