Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: RSA chase 2020.

  1. #51
    3lb Claimer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    102
    He’s with Ben Pauling Kev

  2. #52
    Champ Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Nantwich, Cheshire
    Posts
    11,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Kautostar View Post
    He’s with Ben Pauling Kev
    I was thinking about Mister Fisher! Haha.
    I almost commented about not being sure this would be the race for him as well.

    Then ignore me ... as you were Haha

  3. #53
    3lb Claimer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I was thinking about Mister Fisher! Haha.
    I almost commented about not being sure this would be the race for him as well.

    Then ignore me ... as you were Haha
    Haha not sure mister fisher wants this sort of trip just yet

  4. #54
    5lb Claimer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Kautostar View Post
    Could be interesting at 25/1. Nico de boinville loves him
    Yes, I read a quote from Nico somewhere along the line and then rewatched the Ballymore. He gets left behind in the pack around the bend by Champ and City Island, but his finish is very impressive, sprinting past Brewin’ and finishing quicker than anything else. Just looked like he has the stamina for further, and i’m sure I read they’d be going chasing with him.

    25/1 isn’t massive, and it’s a competitive race, but if he were to win his first novice chase well, you could see that price coming into 14s or 16s straight off the bat.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by TCH29 View Post
    Yes, I read a quote from Nico somewhere along the line and then rewatched the Ballymore. He gets left behind in the pack around the bend by Champ and City Island, but his finish is very impressive, sprinting past Brewin’ and finishing quicker than anything else. Just looked like he has the stamina for further, and i’m sure I read they’d be going chasing with him.

    25/1 isn’t massive, and it’s a competitive race, but if he were to win his first novice chase well, you could see that price coming into 14s or 16s straight off the bat.
    For those who want a bit of any race cover, he is 22s when boosted on WH, I've taken a bit of that myself. Completely agree with you TCH his finish in the ballymore was fantastic and those Nico comments about him being excited for him chasing helped convince me.

  6. #56
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Native River View Post
    For those who want a bit of any race cover, he is 22s when boosted on WH, I've taken a bit of that myself. Completely agree with you TCH his finish in the ballymore was fantastic and those Nico comments about him being excited for him chasing helped convince me.
    Especially when you consider he could have said any one of hendo's

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Especially when you consider he could have said any one of hendo's
    Exactly my thoughts! I'm also a fan of Pauling I think he quite often does a solid job with his horses, certainly worse any race shots out there!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •